X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

I'm not happy.
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
      I think I feel happy. I don't know how to feel about that...
      Was wondering where you got off to Maria?
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Want to do nothing but bad things right now. I can't even make myself get dressed. I might not stay home tonight.
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          Was wondering where you got off to Maria?
          Been busy, also forgot my password. Cause I'm so special!
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Not that I have ever forgotten a password...well maybe a few times.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I really, really wish my foot had more sensation. It's really bothering me, so I'm just sort of rubbing it on the carpet.

Comment

Thinking of starting a blog about my life. Not sure where to start, or if anyone would bother reading it.

Comment

Gonna confess,once forgot a password right after I did a new one,why I now use a password safe app. A program that holds all your passwords,and is password protected.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kiesha'ra View Post
                  Thinking of starting a blog about my life. Not sure where to start, or if anyone would bother reading it.
                  Depends,are there action parts,and funny human interest parts...oh and maybe some super hero stuff....

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I'd read your blog.

Comment

How I wish this pain would go away. Go! Please!
                      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I've found that if I blog for the purpose of people reading it, no matter how many people read it, I always want more people to read it. But, when I blog for me, I'm happy with the couple dozen I get.
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                          I've found that if I blog for the purpose of people reading it, no matter how many people read it, I always want more people to read it. But, when I blog for me, I'm happy with the couple dozen I get.
                          I agree with you thal. I blog four blogs because I am happy blogging them. I have followers, but I love blogging and writing.
                          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Life and how I never finish projects that I want to start. My stomach hurts.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate when people have something I want that I know it might be practically impossible to get, like information for example. It only makes me obsessed

Comment

I have 4 more days of work counting today!!! Ready to go go go... Also I have no idea how I'm suppose to fit whats left of my crap and the boys in the car with what my SIL plans of bringing. But I'll make it fit if I have to put her on top of the car.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know if I will be penalized because I am between jobs and wont have insurance till my after my 90 days? I know I need to do more research on it but my MIL said she said something about being fined $600 a person for not having insurance in 2015. I will have the option for cobra insurance through RC but I really don't want to be fined $1200 because we haven't been at our new jobs for 90 days yet. Also my HR team can't tell me if insurance stops on my last day or if it goes till the end of the pay period since they will still be taking it out of my check then.

- - - Updated - - -

also I would call the help center and ask them but they only work monday through friday.
                              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X