X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    I went with my Younger sister and her son a long time back(in the 70's) these days you need a bank loan to go there in my opinion(Disney or not,it is still an amusement park) so not worth the price in my mind.
    Last time I went was when you got in free for your birthday. But I have a friend who has a season pass. I see her posts all the dang time on fb. I get so jealous.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
      What. The. F... monday morning status: casting agency I'd contacted on a whim would very much like me to come in for a photoshoot and filming session next week. 5 minutes (literally 5 minutes) after I settle that appointment, I get an email asking me if I'd be interested in auditioning for a short film this wedensday... I already have one audition wedensday..acting is looking more and more like an actual option for me... I'm thrilled and terrified at the same time.
      Awesome!

I've been filming test videos for the Youtube channel I plan to launch soonish. Downloaded a free video editing program on my iPhone, because it's better quality than my webcam, but I hate that it boxes it in so much for portrait videos. Seeing if I can flip it to landscape without it being sideways like it usually is.

...nope. It zoomed the camera into my forehead and cut it to 30 seconds.
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Soooo remember how I have been meal prepping my work lunches? Remember LAST week I meal prepped my spaghetti and meat sauce? I STILL have half a jar left! I'm still eating that stuff. By the time I'm done I figure it's costing me maybe a $1 a meal!

Comment

That either

A. Electronic surveillance warrants are way too easy across the board
          B. There are some misleading stats regarding the FISC or
          C. A little bit of both.

I'm leaning toward C at the moment but I'll figure out if I want to look further tomorrow.
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Had a customer come in with his Bernie button on. So cool! We chatted a bit and he invited me to a rally coming up here in Anaheim. I feel so...I dunno...60s love in I guess.

Comment

I'm thinking I have a lot of cleaning to do but I don't wanna do anything!
              [4:82]

Comment

My best friend is moving 2000 miles away in 2 weeks and I'm not ready for it. *sigh* I'm trying to make it as painless as possible for her, because she's moving to help her family out, and she's struggling enough as it is, but it really sucks.
                ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
                  My best friend is moving 2000 miles away in 2 weeks and I'm not ready for it. *sigh* I'm trying to make it as painless as possible for her, because she's moving to help her family out, and she's struggling enough as it is, but it really sucks.
                  that does suck. I feel for both of you.

I'm thinking, it's 3:15 am and I should go to sleep but I really want to vape on my electric cigarette some more.

edit

Maybe I'll read.

edit

Yup I'm gonna read a book on my kindle. And vape of course.

Comment

Got a 12 pack of Cheerwine in the mail today!! I feel totally loved, also I need to take a shower, but I don't want to get my lazy self out of bed AND I got 2 weeks before spring break starts and I will have no work for 10 days.. Come on spring break. Also I have missed your faces.
                    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Come on spring. But I might have you beat. I just deposited 50 bucks in my poker account. There's nothing like good poker. It';s my second buy in since early aug. Not a costly way to spend your time.

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                        Got a 12 pack of Cheerwine in the mail today!! I feel totally loved, also I need to take a shower, but I don't want to get my lazy self out of bed AND I got 2 weeks before spring break starts and I will have no work for 10 days.. Come on spring break. Also I have missed your faces.
                        cheerwine is some good stuff, i miss cheerwine.

I think I need a vacation. Some time where someone else is watching the baby and I can go swimming and drink a bit.... Yeah, that'd be nice.
                        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Going into my 13th hour of work. I'm tired and still need to write a paper that's due tomorrow.
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                            Going into my 13th hour of work. I'm tired and still need to write a paper that's due tomorrow.
                            I hate there at. This is where sobriety shows it's limitations...
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

that really sucks juniper

Comment

*looking at all the people on-line on a Friday night.
                                Looohooosers....

wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X