X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Cause he snuck it in there!!
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
      Cause he snuck it in there!!
      LOL - I am now downstate meeting my grandkid!

She's beautiful - she looks like Ben Carson, only smarter (somewhat lighter skin as well, but the same baby face and placid hand gestures )
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Another Kentucky Derby in the books. I love this time of year.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
          Another Kentucky Derby in the books. I love this time of year.
          Saw it! Yay Nyquist!
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Thinking about my mom tonight. And how much I've turned into her! Happy Mother's day!

mom (4).JPG

mom (6).JPG
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Woo hoo... got my first ever real translation assignment. Okay, so it's unpaid, but I've got to start somewhere, right? I can't help feeling delighted to know that somewhere in Japan, English speakers will see my translation and won't be able to take a photo and share on engrish.com. Hehe.

'Start a portfolio to demonstrate your work'.. check!
              'Learn correct English grammar and spelling'.. not so check.. ^^
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Uuugh... I'm bored. I hate having to wait around for an inspector.
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

OK, now I feel old. Just saw this pic of Tanya Tucker at the KY Derby

Tanya2016.jpg

When I first heard of her, circa 1975, she was singing Lizzie & the Rainman.
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I'm trying to figure out how I should kill Xandrie and ms Kovak in my book.

Us authors can have some weird problems I guess.

Comment

Finally unpacked enough that I found my bike gear. Started working on my bike this morning so that I can ride to work today. Turns out my rear brake cable is busted, so...gonna ride to work anyhow, and just try not to tap my brakes. Let's see how this goes!

(Edit: and call the bike shop when they open to see if they have any brake cables I can buy off them

Mostly art.

Comment

The final (omg nooooo) Wolverine movie is officially going to be rated R.

Finally! I hope they do a lot of snikt to the necks and cutting off body parts!

Comment

Fingers crossed, but I have a huge chance of getting my photos displayed in a coffee shop...
                          ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Finally got back from the doctor's office. They were like an hour behind!

3 month check up shows an elevated liver thingy. So I don't have hep C but I might have a fatty liver. And now I have to get an ultrasound. But my doc says it's probably just a fatty liver and to lower my cholesterol like I'm doing, diet, etc. It's only one test that shows elevated levels. All the rest were fine.

But then I told him about my cold like symptoms. I have a viral infection and have cooties. Thankfully I'm off today and tomorrow. But he said add another day. I don't want to start the sicky train at work once again. That totally sucked. And if I go out in public I need to wear a medical mask.

I haz ebola! I told you!

Comment

I have to get into a really odd mindset to write my chapters and it takes a long time. I've only written a prologue and chapter 1 and my beta readers like it. I might just have to figure something out because I'm not too fond of it.
                              "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Thinking about my nephew. He's doing pretty good so far this week. Hope it continues this way. Gotta go to my hand therapy session today. Hope it turns out okay.
                                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
                                X