X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Kentucky! This drive gets longer every year! Glad to be here
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I spent the majority of my life so far hating my small boobs. But today, as I was looking at myself in the mirror after a shower, I realized that I have grown to really love them.
      I don't know when it happened, exactly, I just know that they don't make me feel less womanly anymore. They actually look kinda cute to me now. Besides that, my back will be very thankful for my itty bitties when I get older.
      Yay boobs :bounce:

Comment

Well... I *was* thinking about Smurf Cake.

Now, I have bewbs on the brain. Yay boobs!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

It's 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

I just got out of bed.

I have a hangover.

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
            I spent the majority of my life so far hating my small boobs. But today, as I was looking at myself in the mirror after a shower, I realized that I have grown to really love them.
            I don't know when it happened, exactly, I just know that they don't make me feel less womanly anymore. They actually look kinda cute to me now. Besides that, my back will be very thankful for my itty bitties when I get older.
            Yay boobs :bounce:
            Haha, I'm in that boat too! I like the style-options I have, without the need to make sure I'm covering all cleavage. ^^

Comment

I'm thinking about how I'm actually going to post my thought in rants.
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Saturday niiiight. Spending it putting together my medications for the week into the weekly pill dispenser. Good times!

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT! I cut my bangs again! Sorta a sloppy betty page straight(ish) bangs. Sorta choppy. I'm working with it. You know that first day or two you need to let them sorta...get used to the idea of relaxing. I'm happy though!
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                  Haha, I'm in that boat too! I like the style-options I have, without the need to make sure I'm covering all cleavage. ^^
                  Well, I was thinking about sleep, but now I'll be dreaming and wishing I had these boobs......
                  http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                  ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                    Well, I was thinking about sleep, but now I'll be dreaming and wishing I had these boobs......
                    No kidding. Mine get in the way of everything. You know how guys gotta adjust their junk once in a while? I have to adjust my breasts if I lay down without a bra, lift them up to wash under them, etc.

You small breasted ladies are special.

Mostly art.

Comment

I am wondering what's up with Soccer now,Stations that have nothing to do with sports are showing live soccer.
                      I mean what does soccer have to do with the SYFY channel? There are like 10 channels showing soccer. In the US,we hardly know about soccer,but I guess now soccer is a big thing. My biggest question is: I understand a sports channel showing soccer,but why are the non sports channel's suddenly showing soccer matches?
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Am I the only person who thinks that because it's my day off, I shouldn't have to do ANYTHING?

Come on... it's my day off... and I'm supposed to do laundry and wash the dishes and tidy the house? That sounds an awful lot like WORK to me.

*grumbles as she goes off to hang the clothes on the line*

Comment

Those days where you just want to stay home wrapped up in a giant blanket and tell the world to F-off. This is one of those days. Not in a horrible bad-day way; just in a "I want to stay home and stare at the TV or read books without dealing with the rest of the world" day.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                            I am wondering what's up with Soccer now,Stations that have nothing to do with sports are showing live soccer.
                            I mean what does soccer have to do with the SYFY channel? There are like 10 channels showing soccer. In the US,we hardly know about soccer,but I guess now soccer is a big thing. My biggest question is: I understand a sports channel showing soccer,but why are the non sports channel's suddenly showing soccer matches?
                            World Cup is why...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                            No kidding. Mine get in the way of everything. You know how guys gotta adjust their junk once in a while? I have to adjust my breasts if I lay down without a bra, lift them up to wash under them, etc.

You small breasted ladies are special.
                            Why would someone choose boobs like this?
                            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Ponderin' how long I'm supposed to spend my life alone...

Comment

I'm thinking about walking contradictions, loneliness, football/soccer and boobs.

I guess I'm pretty influenced by what I read, just a little bit. Yeah?

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
                                X