This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

The surgery went quite well. For all the negativity surrounding the VA in the news my healthcare has always been quite excellent. I was under anesthesia for eight hours amd my nose actually looks like a normal human beings now. That pretty much clears up the last major deformity caused by my cleft lip and pallet.

Recovery is kind of a bitch though. My nose is stopped up with blood which is always unpleasant.
    Last edited by ThePaganMafia; 27 May 2016, 13:38.

Comment

Hope you feel better soon

May the pain killers be with you!
      [4:82]

Comment

They got me on so much stuff right I feel like I am partially responsible for Vermont's drug epidemic.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
          They got me on so much stuff right I feel like I am partially responsible for Vermont's drug epidemic.
          Glad everything went well.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Do you now look like Michael Jackson?
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

This audiobook I'm listening to is by far one of the scariest give me actual goosebump audiobooks I've heard in quite a while. I love zombie books. But they don't frighten me like this. This is up there with House on Haunted Hill. Just freaking me the hell oouuuuuuuuuut. I'm gonna put the lights off and listen to the last two hours.

goodbye world.

Comment

My sister and her family are coming back from Myrtle Beach today and my dog nephew is going home. He has been sleeping with me for like four nights. My back is very sore. I will be happy to roll around in my bed again. I love my dog nephew, but I need my room.
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I had completely forgotten how much newborns need!😳 I only had memories of my first being perfect. Oops!

Comment

You know you had a long hard day at work *during memorial day weekend where you are short shifted and the new guy just quit*when you come home and ponder your next 3 day vacation. I'm thinking I'm going to plan my 3 days at the San Diego safari zoo this time! And I might do a special Cheetah tour!

*goes to crawl into bed thinking about big kitteh kats.

Comment

I've been married for seven years...wow that's insane. Where has the time gone?
                      ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Planning my next 3 day vacay. Thinking either Vegas or the San Diego safari park. Buffets or ziplining. Decisions, decisions.

Comment

SO,Sin City...or Big Cats...I would go with the Big Cats..Vegas in my thoughts only good if you dig gambling,BUT there are as you say Buffets...and of course the SHOWS..Blue man group and Cirque du Soleil. Looked it up.

Found this video for them.

Little pricy,starting at $99 but I have heard their shows not to be missed.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Truthfully thinking about how that gorilla didn't need to die. A foolish woman who can't keep track of her kids, a crowd of screaming idiots who make the situation worse and a zoo that didn't get control over the situation to reduce the stress and confusion in the enclosure. A sad day for us all I think and another endangered creature dead because of human stupidity and laziness.
                            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Also this one.

I think they do more than several shows,and you might need to reserve for them.

List with video of their shows.

I think some bus packages for Vegas include some shows.

Hear is a listing of all the shows..Might really need to save and plan for some of these.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
                              Truthfully thinking about how that gorilla didn't need to die. A foolish woman who can't keep track of her kids, a crowd of screaming idiots who make the situation worse and a zoo that didn't get control over the situation to reduce the stress and confusion in the enclosure. A sad day for us all I think and another endangered creature dead because of human stupidity and laziness.
                              Maybe not so neglectful parents,kids are FAST,I know from experience..The Zoo for not having better barriers so kids don't fall in. This has generated a LOT of blow back,PETA jumped in,and one concern is caging animals for human amusement. I believe that caging is damaging to animals. Gorillas are generally more social and ok with humans..The caging I think could change their behavior with humans. There are stories of abusive elephant handlers that caused the animal to kill said handler. If you remember a while back at the SF zoo,some kids teased a tiger so bad it jumped a HIGH fence and attacked. Animals should never be aggravated by stupid humans. I am sad the Gorilla was killed,but the fault I think is with the ZOO and the stupid human response.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I know kids can be fast and into things in a heart beat. Figure between my own kids, little league sports with 5 year old's and up, various youth programs such a Cub Scouts, WEBELOS, Boy Scouts, etc seen them going in hundred directions at once. But far to often I think people make excuses when a parent looses a child because they were not watching them. Especially so when they are already trying to get somewhere they shouldn't be and are pressing the issue as witnesses say this kid was doing.

Can't argue the zoo's response or how humanity treats and mistreats animals.
                                I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Working...
                                X