This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

^^^Then there was my favorite, the Partridge Family bus!
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

They're so pretty I know that's not the point. But why can't we paint our cars and busses like that? It would make the roads much nicer ^^
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Trust me,people freak out when you use nice bright colors and pretty designs. I really don't understand why,but they get a bit crazy about it.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

That's just stupid. It's an instant mood lifter! People should just love it.
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Comment

I agree completely.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I remember one of the mothers to a high school classmate was an artist. She had an old vw beetle that was sky blue with sunflowers and daisies painted on it was brilliant
              What babe?
              The babe with the power
              What power?
              The Power of voodoo
              Who do?
              You do!
              Do what?
              Remind me of the babe!

Comment

I just moved back to Alabama from Maine and it's to frickin' hot.

Comment

My sister and family are back from the beach and I am happy that we finally got to return her dog. I am sure he is happy to be home, but he was hard to keep around.
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Things on my brain: *it could be long. I've been away....
                    ~Still have not watched Logan. But...I decided to still buy the digital download. But then I'm like well my laptop is sorta inadequate to watch this. This lead me down the path to buying a monitor. Which then lead me to the path of having to buy a wireless keyboard....and ended up just getting the one with a wireless mouse...and that led me to then needing a new mouse wrist pad.

Sigh. Logan is costing me moolah for a movie I still won't see. But dang, CSI binge watching is gonna look great on this big ass monitor!

~Slowly stashing money for my Vegas vacation still!

~I got my blood tests back. Found out my a1c went down by 25%. It's still a little high, but I'm about 1.8 points from getting it to under control. That Jardiance is my life saver!

~Blood work also showed I no longer have a vitamin D deficiency! YAY. I guess 50,000 units a week will boost the shiznits out of your blood. But I still plan to keep on a vit D and B-12 daily dose.

~Finally, blood work showed my cholesterol levels are normal.

* I realize no one cares about my health. But it's good news and I wanna share!:^^:
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

You are so wrong, young lady, we all live ya and care about your health. Glad to hear you are doing well.

FYI: Logan went on sale at Walmart this past week, got my DVD copy for $14.99. Still haven't sat down and watched it...
                      Last edited by Rick; 29 May 2017, 00:32.
                      I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country
                      Tribe of my Tribe
                      Clan of my Clan
                      Kin of my Kin
                      Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                      And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Duce,you always are on our minds...Stay healthy and stay dig on that Monitor.....

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Started digging through my medical insurance website. Found the rx mailing program. I'm going to def sign up. I can save about $400 a year on all my meds! I found some are so cheap. A 3 month supply for one pill is only $5! And my Jardiance (which is $35 a month) will be $70 for a 3 month supply! They even let you get billed over that 3 months too, so I don't have to fork all the money up.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

~Blood work also showed I no longer have a vitamin D deficiency! YAY. I guess 50,000 units a week will boost the shiznits out of your blood. But I still plan to keep on a vit D and B-12 daily dose.

~Finally, blood work showed my cholesterol levels are normal.

* I realize no one cares about my health. But it's good news and I wanna share!:^^:
                            When you were diagnosed with vit B12 deficiency did you have increased levels of bilirubin in your blood? I have to wait 3 weeks still before I can see my doctor again, but I had a blood test (they hardly tested for anything useful though). They didn't test my vitamin b12 but told me over the phone that I have Gilberts syndrome which explains the high bilirubin levels. I'm now calling bullshit.

I found out that Gilberts isn't the only cause of bilirubin build up. Vit B12 deficiency can be too. I had a severe deficiency at uni and I'm currently on a low dairy, vegetarian diet. I figured I didn't need to supplement because I sometimes eat dairy (once or twice a month). But someone at work was diagnosed with b12 deficiency recently and he puts more milk than water in his tea, lives on cheesy pizzas and eats meat. So now I'm wondering why they think my bilirubin is due to a genetic disorder despite not looking at my freaking genes, when I am clearly at risk of a deficiency in b12?

Oh and they didn't even check my thyroid, despite me presenting with typical symptoms of hypothyroidism (except the weight gain, but I DO have a slow metabolism and had an eating disorder which damages the thyroid). You know what else is a symptom of an under active thyroid? Vitamin B12 deficiency!

I went on an angry mission on Saturday and bought some sublingual B12. It's faster acting and more concentrated than oral supplements and I'm worried I don't absorb it properly through my gut, so thought sublingual would bypass that.

Guess who's suddenly feeling less tired, thinking straight and staying asleep at night? Yeah... me.

Gilberts syndrome my freaking arse!!
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

No,no, it was a vit D deficiency. But my lab results show my bilirubin number was normal. I do take a b-12 time release vitamin though. Taking Metformin has been known to cause lower b-12 levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                                No,no, it was a vit D deficiency. But my lab results show my bilirubin number was normal. I do take a b-12 time release vitamin though. Taking Metformin has been known to cause lower b-12 levels.
                                Ah, okay. Vit D was the only vitamin they tested for, which was stupid because I told my doctor I was taking a supplement. I was way over the 'normal' range, but apparently it won't harm me. I might just ease off the vit D until Autumn. I was taking 10,000iu of D3 a day!

On the bright side, my liver is apparently in great shape, so I guess my frequent but moderate drinking hasn't done me much harm.
                                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                                X