This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Oh great... I'm having those 'I'm useless and everyone else is awesome' phases again. I know this is all in my head and I'm doing my best so why do I still keep getting these feelings of worthlessness?
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
      Oh great... I'm having those 'I'm useless and everyone else is awesome' phases again. I know this is all in my head and I'm doing my best so why do I still keep getting these feelings of worthlessness?
      Uh you speak another language and get it. I mean a hard language. That and your extreme likableness makes you awesome in my book.

Stop. Hammer Time.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Pizza is here, smells really good. I think it's gonna make me barf....
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I'm starting to get hungry. On Good Friday I fast until sundown, which is in 3 more hours.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Hugh Jackman is going to play the Apostle Paul.

I don't know how I feel about this.
            I guess I have to go back to lusting after saints like before.
            Ahh..the Catholic years.

Comment

I am a very cranky person. Time to improve.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                Hugh Jackman is going to play the Apostle Paul.

I don't know how I feel about this.
                I guess I have to go back to lusting after saints like before.
                Ahh..the Catholic years.
                Jackman is a fantastic actor... and I am sure that he can pull off the role... but I like him too much as a person to want to see him playing such a misogynistic role.
                "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

I just got done leading my first full moon ritual and still feel high on the energy (no actual drugs involve. Well maybe a little wine) And I talked to our head person about coordinating the winter solstice a la kushiel style. I'm excited.
                  We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                  It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                  Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                  -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
                    Jackman is a fantastic actor... and I am sure that he can pull off the role... but I like him too much as a person to want to see him playing such a misogynistic role.
                    Right? There's a bunch of rom coms he did I will never watch. I'm pretty much just assuming he's done Wolverine, Les Miz and The Prestige.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                      Uh you speak another language and get it. I mean a hard language. That and your extreme likableness makes you awesome in my book.

Stop. Hammer Time.
                      OMG, that is so sweet. It really means a lot, especially from a straight-talker like you! #^.^#

(also.. gotta love the way that cat actually pins down the dog's paw before slapping him! I could watch this for hours!)
                      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Yeah, I wasn't sure it was appropriately uplifting to use. But I also watch this for hours. And I figured this would be me trying to be uplifting to a friend. I said STOP! Snap out of it. And....don't touch me.

edit. Also if you look closely the cat 'says' something. :=o:

Comment

So it does! Now if only I could read lips...

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
                            I just got done leading my first full moon ritual and still feel high on the energy (no actual drugs involve. Well maybe a little wine) And I talked to our head person about coordinating the winter solstice a la kushiel style. I'm excited.
                            \

There are recipies for joie online that people have come up with...you ought to start taste testing...
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                              \

There are recipies for joie online that people have come up with...you ought to start taste testing...
                              Oo no s*it? Wooo!!!! Thanks, thal!
                              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                              -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Back home from spring break trip and thinking I am happiest when I stay home. We went. We saw people. We spent a wad of money on stupid stuff. I am in deep recovery, doing laundry and hiding in the internet.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                                X