X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by nbdy View Post
    To whom it may concern: All is well in my world. I have been busy with other things and didn't think you all would notice if I was quiet for a while. It works at parties -- I just leave and nobody notices. I may be quiet for a while longer, who knows. Prefer not to post on a thread and not be around to reply, so *shrug*
    Lovely to see you post again for now

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
      I'm ready to be excited!!!! I did my interview at one of the Universities and I will get my phone call after they run my background and check my references. I am going to do my interview at the other university mainly because I agreed to it and I want to say what they say. Kp has 2 job offers we are just waiting to see who calls back first.
      Kudos (not cooties; kudos!) to you both! Not many people these days get to pick between multiple job offers
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by nbdy View Post
        To whom it may concern: All is well in my world. I have been busy with other things and didn't think you all would notice if I was quiet for a while. It works at parties -- I just leave and nobody notices. I may be quiet for a while longer, who knows. Prefer not to post on a thread and not be around to reply, so *shrug*
        Life happens, we all understand that! You'll come back when you come back!

*they always come back...whah-ha-ha-haaaa!*
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
          Kudos (not cooties; kudos!) to you both! Not many people these days get to pick between multiple job offers
          Thank you, thank you. The Pastry Chef was a little upset when I mentioned I had done an interview elsewhere but it wasn't meant to offend, I told her that in Texas until I sign a paper there is a chance I don't have a job and that's how I think. Which blew her mind because apparently they aren't like that here. So no longer was she offended and she told me they had plans to offer me more then what was originally discussed because they do want me and they want to keep me. Not gonna lie that's pretty exciting for me.
          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Must be good for the working ego...glad you found a good one.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I read something about someone wanting to tattoo their calves...
              I instantly thought of baby cows getting inked.
              baah.

Comment

There was a tornado in Australia yesterday, in Monarto, which is about 1.5 hours away from where I live. A TORNADO! hnoes:

We almost never get tornadoes. And yeah, it was a teeny tiny thing and you Americans would laugh at it... but they are rare here, especially in South Australia (which is odd given the number of severe thunderstorms and windstorms we get here every year).

Comment

I think daylight saving time can go toss it's cookies... Babies don't have time adjustment knobs for setting back their sleep schedules.
                  http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                  ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I'm taking a stab at doing my family tree. I found my German great grandmother Luisa!
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

So,Krout-mex mix,This explains a LOT..(Not to worry,My ancestry is so mixed it is like a racial smoothey)
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Never almost been sick on a plane but I was definitely almost sick on my flight from Milwaukee to Minneapolis. Let's hope the one back to dallas is better.
                        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Thinking about starting a blog. Which is kind of silly because I abhor every kind of authorship and writing in English, not to mention managing the comments (it's too easy to gain readers on WordPress when you use those darned tags.). On the other hand I know that I need to adopt the habit of writing stuff again and I'd rather practice with something else than school work or poems that sound like lsd trips.
                          And a like building those WordPress sites. Even though everything is ready made as heck but still, it's customisable enough for me... But it's too late for brainstorming. Otherwise I'll wake up tomorrow and realise I've made a blog about chickens wearing spandex.
                          baah.

Comment

My previous resume was atrocious. Time to start taking some positive steps.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow View Post
                              My previous resume was atrocious. Time to start taking some positive steps.
                              I've got to update mine. Well, actually write one up.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                                I've got to update mine. Well, actually write one up.
                                Mine ended up being a total, 3 hour, rewrite. :P Maybe I can get out of retail and back into the game of actually helping people on the ground level.

Wish me luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X