X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
    Three years ago I never had a pet. Two days ago I never lost a pet.

I miss you little buddy. I'm sad.
    Aw little buddy.

Mostly art.

Comment

I picked up my new capris yesterday. They were still a size too big. Got to go to Walmart and return them, then order on-line again. Bummer.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

My Goddaughter since the age of 6 has successfully name the sex of 26 children including a set of twin boys. She's freakin amazing to watch when she hits "zone", anywho I had a dream about a girl the other night. I sent her mother a text as it seems the great oracle is grounded again and we had a conversation, I don't know how well she will do with just a conversation and not seeing me but she called a girl. I didn't say anything about my dream. Lol I am excited to see how she does. Well know in a month and a half.
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Good lord speaking of editing on another thread I really should proof before I send...
          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I am thinking about how cool it is to be a writer on theawakenednetwork.com. I applied to be a writer and they accepted me. Although, I am not being paid, they are going to be paying people in the future and if I make quality articles then I might get paid to do it. I posted my first one about Crystal Quartz today.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

that's awesome anubisa! Congrats!

I'm thinking about which photos to print off and show to the owner to display...(There's a very good chance this will be my first non school display...in a coffee shop. *crosses fingers*)
              ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

I'm thinking that I'm far too behind the times around here. I hate to bring it up, but I didn't want to resurrect an old thread and wanted to say, I had no idea Chain had passed until just now. I had heard he was in poor health, but I didn't know that he'd crossed the bridge already. I didn't know him that well, but we did exchange amicable words on several occasions and I'm very sorry to hear about it. My next toke will be for him.

Side note, I see that the news brought a lot of absent members back around the forum. How did the news spread? I have "liked" the PF page on Facebook, but never get any notifications from it...I assumed it was inactive.
                Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                -Erik Erikson

Comment

I think some members are in touch on other places.
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Im having surgery tommorow. Its my sixteenth surgery. Im kind of nervous and am not looking forward to recovery.

Comment

Here is good thought coming your way PM..
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
                        Im having surgery tommorow. Its my sixteenth surgery. Im kind of nervous and am not looking forward to recovery.
                        Hope everything goes well!!!
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Oh, man. Hope everything goes well. Get well soon.
                          [4:82]

Comment

The tv show Charmed isn't the same without their original theme song.
                            "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Best of luck, brother. It's never fun being under the knife, but you will get through it.

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                              The tv show Charmed isn't the same without their original theme song.
                              I dunno, I kinda like the generic theme music. Funnily enough, the producer of that movie "The Craft" accused Brian Kerns of ripping him off because that same song was on the soundtrack of "Craft."
                              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                              -Erik Erikson

Comment

Beyond PO'ed right now.
                                "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Working...
                                X