This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

I'm surprised/not surprised at how much money can be spent buying magic supplies. Online supplies for a somewhat basic spell will end up costing me $30, and while some supplies will be left over and reusable (like a candle holder), it seems like I'll have to make quite an ongoing investment.

Comment

FINALLY crying... been waiting for the tears... especially as I can usually cry at adverts!
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Started looking at my Grand Canyon visitor map and figuring out what the hell I'm going to do. Since it's two days I guess I'm splitting things up to fiddle this way and fiddle that way.

I'm guessing I'm going to use the free shuttle bus from site to site and walk (slowly) along the rim trail.

I could be thinking of worse things, right?
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

The train from Williams to the South Rim is really fun. They do a staged train robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
            The train from Williams to the South Rim is really fun. They do a staged train robbery.
            I was really keen on doing the train..till I saw the price...and the reviews of just scenery. I would rather spend that with a nice steak dinner. But I might change my mind.

Comment

I'm on my second day of the Paleo Diet. Yesterday we had my nephew's b-day party, so I went off a bit. I'm having cravings for cheese, but am trying to rein it in by keeping busy with studying for my certification as a CCA for medical billing and coding and other stuff. Getting over these craving are the damned hard part. Pray for me guys.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Omg. My audiobook. With the gmo monsters.

Trees.

Yo, they be eating people!

TREES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Chamomile tea and honey is my friend right now. Cough needs to be gone!
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                    Can I hire you?
                    Lol if we lived close you most definitely could.

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                    Thanks Kalyn! I'm mostly having trouble with breakfast recipes and fixing stuff for lunch. I'm trying to think ahead of time. Earlier I fixed some hard-boiled eggs and in the morning I am going to make some smoothies. I can't seem to find recipes for good smoothies. I have to use frozen fruits and I love thick smoothies. Do you also have any dinner recipes concerning poultry? I have a lot of beef recipes, but hardly any poultry. Thanks again!
                    I have lots of chicken recipes. I found quite a few off pintrest and I have some that I have collected. I can send them to you in you like. What are you putting in your smoothies?

- - - Updated - - -

Can I hire you?
                    I'm on my second day of the Paleo Diet. Yesterday we had my nephew's b-day party, so I went off a bit. I'm having cravings for cheese, but am trying to rein it in by keeping busy with studying for my certification as a CCA for medical billing and coding and other stuff. Getting over these craving are the damned hard part. Pray for me guys.
                    I have given up dairy for the Monster because his digestive system is not fully developed and when I eat dairy he screams bloody murder. So I know your pain. I sure do miss it!
                    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I have lots of chicken recipes. I found quite a few off pintrest and I have some that I have collected. I can send them to you in you like. What are you putting in your smoothies?
                      Thanks. I am putting frozen fruits, almond milk, and honey in my smoothies. I, however, found out that I have to let the fruit thaw a bit before blending them otherwise it's going to take a lot of time to get it to the right consistency. <-- Dolt over here.
                      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Thanks. I am putting frozen fruits, almond milk, and honey in my smoothies. I, however, found out that I have to let the fruit thaw a bit before blending them otherwise it's going to take a lot of time to get it to the right consistency. <-- Dolt over here.
                        Lol

It happens! Your learning something new and that really does time. You aren't going to be a pro when you first begin. Once you let your fruit thaw I'd add a little ice to it. Also Cashew milk has the closest consistency to milk which can also help with the consistency you want. Bananas are good for that too. Are there any veggies you don't eat?
                        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

The older I get, the more potent NyQuill seems to become. That stuff knocks me out nowadays, but at least I'm able to have a peaceful sleep instead of being woken up by coughing fits every 45 minutes.
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I know Duce swears by it...
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Also just saw that you guys got hit by a heavy snow storm. think it said ice storm...those ice ones are a pain,been there.
                              Last edited by anunitu; 11 Jan 2017, 15:09.
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

The older I get, the more potent NyQuill seems to become. That stuff knocks me out nowadays, but at least I'm able to have a peaceful sleep instead of being woken up by coughing fits every 45 minutes.
                                Different things affect me more with age, too. I guess that's normal!
                                sigpic
                                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                                X