This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

I'm thinking about the irony that I went through school feeling ashamed of my hair colour. Then in adulthood my ex (the German guy) told me he would never have kids with me in case I passed on my ginger gene. According to him redheads smell bad. I died my hair at the time but blamed my natural hair colour for him leaving me (with hindsight, he was just an ass).

Ironic then, that after years of hiding my real hair colour now at almost 34, I'm ashamed that my hair isn't red enough (it's the same colour as a red setter dog and just looks brown out of the sun). I pass redheads in the street and get ginger envy.

Funny how I always find a way to feel inadequate.
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I camped at 10,000 feet last night in Colorado. Dropped to 38 degrees. Felt perfect.

Camped outside of Las Vegas and its 114 degrees.

So, Im thinking: is it worth the gas to run my cars AC all night?

Comment

So I am guessing you got the Car you were going for?
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Yeah it worked out. I was just paranoid about the deal.

Comment

These days I can not blame you,seems business' are a lot of hype an stuff... Like phone or cable trying to jam you up.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Ready for August 5th. Suicide Squad 💪🏽
              "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I ended up setting alarms to intermittently turn the AC in the car on and off. Its 6 am and 96 degrees.
                Last edited by ThePaganMafia; 24 Jul 2016, 05:15.

Comment

Everyone thought I was cuckoo-nutso when I was talking about Russian spies and DNC corruption a few months ago.

Called it so hard. :awesome:
                  Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Somebody got a pizza from Papa John's with a racial slur written on the box where their name should have been. OK, people who work with people say stuff. When I worked at a photo studio, we had codes for things. Not races, etc., but if the person signing them in wanted to warn me that they were obnoxious, we had a code for that. If their kids were going to be difficult, there was a code for that. And no one, ever on any planet, could have broken the code. Writing a racial slur is stupid, lazy, rude, and certainly not creative.
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Well, people are all in my mention on Facebook and Instagram. This girl named Nia Green posted a picture of her and her dude on Facebook after they just got out the shower or fooling around. I don't know. Anyway, her mom made her little sister record the video and she started whooping her with a ruler then when it broke started punching and hitting her in the face. She tried to commit suicide, but I guess she's stable at the moment. Oh, and her mama posted the video on fb and wanted it to go viral. And it did.
                      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Work meeting went well. It ended in PIZZA!
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I follow too many goats on Instagram.
                          baah.

Comment

I'm wishing my head would stop hurting and that the damned construction across the way from me would stop as well.
                            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Spent the last 2 days tree trimming. The City of Menasha is going to hate us tomorrow or at least their workers are but the trees look better and healthier.
                              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Now Japan.. disabled people this time. Will these mass killings ever end?
                                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                                X