This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

That sounds great, Medusa! Solo travel can be great fun. With everything Las Vegas has to offer, you could just go from momentary whim to momentary whim and have a really good time. Enjoy!

Comment

Failed my glucose test. I need under 130 and I was at 186.. I have to go in for a 3 hour test next week. I'm not in freak out mode yet but I'm definitely bummed.
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

So the female teacher that I hated/liked so much left the state. I found out weeks ago but it's still bugging me so much. I've never felt threatened by someone like I did by her. So to me that meant "something fun". Now I'm disappointed that she's gone because I put in a whole school year of work on her and she left the state. I'm angry about it.
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

It's kind of disappointing when you're planning for a story to write, and realizing it might take years to actually finish with the research and preparation. So I need to convince myself it's okay to try to write stories without researching that much, so that, at the very least, I could further my writing skills. And kill off all my characters. I mean come on, that's the main reason people write stories, right??

Comment

I want to build a thread around this (http://www.don-lindsay-archive.org/s...arguments.html) but I'm not sure how, yet.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

That is an interesting site..I bookmarked it to scan a bit later..after midnight right now.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

My step mom spent the past two hours ranting to herself in the living room about how much her life sucks because no one does anything and she's so mistreated and now that she's finally drunk enough to knock herself our I'm too angry to sleep. It's 2am now and I've been up since 6 in the morning.
                Circe

Comment

"The lung problem could be Wegener's Granulomatosis, or sarcoidosis. Treat with prednisolone. Then run an LP to make sure what's wrong with his brain isn't a subarachnoid hemorrhage. Do it stat, or you're all fired"
                  "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

What? ^^^^
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                      What? ^^^^
                      House M.D quote

Comment

What happens to me next is up to Fate. May She be kind.
                        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                          House M.D quote
                          Every time I listen to Massive attack's Teardrop I think of House
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            Every time I listen to Massive attack's Teardrop I think of House
                            I was just listening to that.

Comment

People that think they are a direct descendent of Robert E Lee are about as bad as people that think they are reincarnated from Cleopatra.

He had 2 children that produced a total of 2 surviving children each. Assuming something like 6 generation, that's maybe 200-300 people give or take a dozen or so either way (assuming 2 surviving children producing at least 2 surviving children per generation for 6 generations, it comes to 256).
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                                People that think they are a direct descendent of Robert E Lee are about as bad as people that think they are reincarnated from Cleopatra.
                                Meh, in my belief system, we are all reincarnated from Cleopatra. ^^

Also, just 2 people resulting in 200-300 new people? We really are vermin!
                                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                                X