Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking my bestie is kinda high and all she wants to do is crush rice under a glass. Now she has a mortar and pestle. She looks so satisfied haha.
    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
    Seen the desert and the birds
    You cut your hair short
    Like a shush to an insult
    The world had been yelling
    Since the day you were born
    Revolting with anger
    While it smiled like it was cute
    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Just a heads up while I'm using a cafe's wifi...

Our Internet is playing up. It's horrendously slow (I had to miss my livestream and can't listen to guided meditations from youtube before bed. I'm gutted!). Anyway, switching provider so I probably won't be around so much except for flying visits. I'm not being rude if I don't reply to messages and so on.
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Understand completely Jem..ISP's can be a pain sometimes.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Hope you get that fixed soon! Computer stuff is nuts in general. My PC decided not to enter sleep mode for a while and I figured out it was something in Yahoo, so now I can't keep that email open. I wouldn't mind switching that address over to a gmail one but I have tons of emails in folders and I don't see how to xfer all that. My 2 main email addresses (Yahoo and AOL) have been operational for 17 years and I really don't want to give them up. This was supposed to make life easier, remember? LOL One thing that's good is, I just wrote out my holiday cards, and, due to keeping in touch with most people on facebook, I don't have to write notes in the cards anymore!!
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chessa View Post
            Whenever a teacher passed in our school, they'd bring in all the counselors in the district, and even a few volunteers, and a student could just walk out of class and talk to someone in the gym.
            She wasn't the first people that died at my old school. Many years there was a student that died at his building. He fell out the window. It was an accident.

Comment

I borrowed my friends GoPro today and made this video while snowboarding.I think I'm going to make more.

Comment

Should I clean the house....or sew today? Also...hoping the cold didn't get to freezing since I forgot to cover my citrus tree and tea plants. Thinking about whether or not I have room to try to grow dragon fruit, avocado, and pomegranate trees. Are blackberries growable in a container?
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                  Should I clean the house....or sew today? Also...hoping the cold didn't get to freezing since I forgot to cover my citrus tree and tea plants. Thinking about whether or not I have room to try to grow dragon fruit, avocado, and pomegranate trees. Are blackberries growable in a container?
                  I know somebody who grew raspberry and blackberry plants in a container for a few years. They had to use a pretty big pot. And since they tend to be plants that spread you'll either have to thin them out or transplant some to other pots every couple years, if I remember right.
                  We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                  It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                  Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                  -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Got to take the dogs to the vet and I am nervous. Last time I went to the vet we put Trini down. I know we aren't going to put any of our other dogs down, they're still young and healthy, it's just still hard to go to that same place. I'm praying to Lord Anubis for strength.
                    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Good luck with the vet, Anubisa.

All of our plants died when we moved into this house years ago. I think it is the light- either very dark or blasting sunlight in the same room due to all windows on East or West walls. I had resigned myself to this, but recently someone gave us a plant (looking grim), and we have a plant in the house that will be going on to live with someone else (still doing well). Mr. Pear and I have both noticed how happy we are having plants in the house. I really want to figure out a way to sustain them in this environment. Not sure it is going to happen, though. We thought we had green thumbs before, but we really just always had good Southern exposures.

Comment

30C at 8am. Hello summer!
                        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                        Seen the desert and the birds
                        You cut your hair short
                        Like a shush to an insult
                        The world had been yelling
                        Since the day you were born
                        Revolting with anger
                        While it smiled like it was cute
                        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

So I did another order from that Shopmissa website (everything is a buck). Well they mistook my eyelash curler for eyebrow razor. So that was a bummer, but not. It's a buck. I can use the eyebrow razors anyways. One lipstick was too orange. Bummer. Again, a buck, so meh. My bloom lipstick was awesome. Perfect mauve matte lipstick in a beautiful container! Score! And then my 3 pair of earrings. Awesome sauce. They are great! So...gonna order some more! It's like going on a shopping spree...with $10! It's my splurge but like..on a frugal diva budget.

*and the earrings didn't make my ears red.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I wonder how/if things would be different if JFK, Jr. had not died in that plane crash.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

The vet went fine. Sabrina is still sick, she only got her rabies shot. Got to take her back in two weeks for the others. Wally got all his shots and was very good. Going to have to get his teeth operated on sometime in 2017 though. Got rotten teeth. Poor baby. Other than that, everything went good. Still waiting on Trini's ashes.
                              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

It came to me that the question "will humans survive?"...Might really be "Should humans survive?"(after reading the news again..
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X