This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

The new magic the gathering set has a printing error that sorts out the highest value cards in an easily traceable way. This might not seem like a big deal but, it's super exploitable by shop owners who can pick out the high value packs then sell the less valuable ones. Meaning their customers get ripped off. Or some enterprising person finds the high value card in a pack they buy and then buys the rest from that box.
    Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
      The new magic the gathering set has a printing error that sorts out the highest value cards in an easily traceable way. This might not seem like a big deal but, it's super exploitable by shop owners who can pick out the high value packs then sell the less valuable ones. Meaning their customers get ripped off. Or some enterprising person finds the high value card in a pack they buy and then buys the rest from that box.
      Well, now I'm thinking how happy I am that I just have a legacy deck, so I can just pick through a box of individual cards, and pay 25-50 cents each~
      Although I'm also sad that there's no legacy tournaments nearby.

Comment

I just got to watch a shining example of why humans are always the weakest link in a security chain and now I get to hope that the company on the other side of this cluster-**** is legitimate. If it isn't, well Wednesday is gonna suck balls because someone failed at basic paranoia.
        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I'm building a giant jenga out of 2x4.

I've sanded 15 of 54 pieces. I can't stop sneezing.

Mostly art.

Comment

Lexi is catching pokemon in our backyard...again.:=I:
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Oh gods, cheesecake, you will be the death of me.

Also can't move my neck due to pinched nerve.
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

I'm playing Pathfider. We've been just buying and selling shit for two hours. I wanna game, guys!
                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Anyone meditate?
                  "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I do off and on,and BTW happy to see you online,not knowing where you are in LA and the flooding.
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                      Anyone meditate?
                      Meditating? Not at the moment. Medicating, for sure and hoping the pain pill kick in real soon and the sensations in my back and hips lessens so I might be able to get to sleep tonight. At the moment the storms over us and the punches into my spine do not even want to get into any sort of rhythm.
                      I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by BenjamineDupont
                        I want to make more money and I want to break up with my girlfriend.
                        Why don't you break up with her then?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                        I do off and on,and BTW happy to see you online,not knowing where you are in LA and the flooding.
                        Thanks Anu. There's been flooding a bit in my area but nowhere near as bad as it is in the more Southern parts of the state.

As far as I know only 6 people have died so far in the East Baton Rouge Parish.
                        Last edited by EndlessCravings; 16 Aug 2016, 21:40.
                        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

If you break up with your gf, you will have more money!
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Anyone meditate?
                            Yes, with incense and drum or pipe based instrumental music in a dark room.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't break up with her, break up with your wife. She deserves better.
                            I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
                            Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
                            But that day you know I left my money
                            And I thought of you only
                            All that copper glowing fine

Comment

Originally posted by Briton View Post
                              Yes, with incense and drum or pipe based instrumental music in a dark room.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't break up with her, break up with your wife. She deserves better.
                              As to meditation I like Sitar and Tabla
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Anyone meditate?
                                Yes: http://www.paganforum.com/showthread...w-do-you-do-it
                                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X