X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    So Gleb,when is your time for service going to be.? When you turn 18,right?
    A month after finishing high school or so.. On the third of August, 2016. 3 whole years in the IAF (Israel Air Forces). :='(::worried::reallypissed::sad::upset:
    It's considered to be a good place but... I'm not a military person. I won't be taken to the fighting battalions, though which is an advantage.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be 18 by then, almost 19. Since my birthday is in September.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Well air force not bad,kinda like Navy in many ways..more chance to train in a tech field..
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
        Well air force not bad,kinda like Navy in many ways..more chance to train in a tech field..
        Yeah, that's true. I talked to my family friend's daughter who just finished her service in the Israeli navy and she said it's quite similar. She also managed to calm me down pretty well.
        Whoot whoot!
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by callmeclemens View Post
          So last week I formally swore into the US Army. It is an exciting time in my life, and I am proud of myself. Now as I inch closer to my ship date I'm trying to prepare myself mentally for my time away. Should be an adventure.
          Good luck! My friend's son is career Army & loves it. He's a special ops medic.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Flight test next week and already nervous.

Comment

Time to put my frugal hat on. I have been saving a coupon for $3 off of a CerAve tub of moisterizer *it's the IT cream at the moment* and expensive. I also got a 30% off total purchase coupon from CVS. So I'm off on my biceeecleta to get my frugal steal on!
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Kiesha'ra View Post
                Flight test next week and already nervous.
                Good luck!
                White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
                sigpic
                In Days of yore,
                From Britain's shore
                Wolfe the dauntless hero came
                And planted firm Britannia's flag
                On Canada's fair domain.
                Here may it wave,
                Our boast, our pride
                And joined in love together,
                The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
                The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

I'm expecting to get bad news in the near future. I've been stupid emotional for the last few days for no apparent reason. This always happens right before I get bad news.
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Thank you Doc_Holiday! I'm also excited, being a pilot will be amazing.

I'm thinking I need to take a vacation soon. I've been cooped up to much lately and haven't been on a road trip in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by callmeclemens View Post
                      So last week I formally swore into the US Army. It is an exciting time in my life, and I am proud of myself. Now as I inch closer to my ship date I'm trying to prepare myself mentally for my time away. Should be an adventure.
                      Wish you all the best!

Comment

I'm thinking about my day trip next week and where I should go. I'm trying to get out and explore my lovely LA county a bit more. I'm thinking about going to the Queen Mary and doing the Haunted Tour! It's only $31 and I get to do a self guided audio tour with headphones (which is just how I like it). It would take a few buses again. But I did it with the zoo and it was easy and quick. This would have me riding one of our rail lines. Something I've never done. So I'm a bit nervous but I figure it's like the bus only on the rails. I'm actually excited about that part because it's like a good 40 minutes on it.

I'm actually doing these trips on my own because I work retail! I need to decompress from people to make me feel better. And when I'm out and about in public with headphones people don't bother me
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Literally did not sleep last night, and now can't sleep tonight. Going on 40+ hours awake. What the hell.
                          White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
                          sigpic
                          In Days of yore,
                          From Britain's shore
                          Wolfe the dauntless hero came
                          And planted firm Britannia's flag
                          On Canada's fair domain.
                          Here may it wave,
                          Our boast, our pride
                          And joined in love together,
                          The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
                          The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            I'm thinking about my day trip next week and where I should go. I'm trying to get out and explore my lovely LA county a bit more. I'm thinking about going to the Queen Mary and doing the Haunted Tour! It's only $31 and I get to do a self guided audio tour with headphones (which is just how I like it). It would take a few buses again. But I did it with the zoo and it was easy and quick. This would have me riding one of our rail lines. Something I've never done. So I'm a bit nervous but I figure it's like the bus only on the rails. I'm actually excited about that part because it's like a good 40 minutes on it.

I'm actually doing these trips on my own because I work retail! I need to decompress from people to make me feel better. And when I'm out and about in public with headphones people don't bother me
                            If the rail line is like SF's street cars(different than Cable cars),you should be fine. Just take things nice and comfortable,and enjoy the decompress.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

dear family... You've had the wedding invitation for more than a month now, latest answer is in a weak... so how come only 20 of 43 people have answered? and most of them are friends? really...
                              You remind me of the babe
                              What babe?
                              The babe with the power
                              What power?
                              The Power of voodoo
                              Who do?
                              You do!
                              Do what?
                              Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I'd be able to enjoy the thunderstorm we're having here much more if not for the fact that I'm ill
                                Yikes, all that cultural appropriation that used to be here tho

Comment

Working...
                                X