This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

I do not listen to the radio since I do audiobooks and podcasts instead. But at work we have the radio station on. My rock music has moved to the oldies station. :=L:
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'm thinking: thank gods frozen yogurt doesn't taste awful coming back up again.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I'm thinking about the birds are dinos thing still.
        Does that mean I'm eating scrambled dino eggs for breakfast?

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
          I'm thinking about the birds are dinos thing still.
          Does that mean I'm eating scrambled dino eggs for breakfast?
          Chicknosaurs.

I want an omelet now.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I'm thinking about the Kentucky Derby and will be until that glorious day arrives. I had an exacta box in the Arkansas Derby today and won! (They were the favorites so no big bucks, it's just fun!)
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I feel like it's a Monday afternoon and I'm playing hookie. Because There is a Brady Bunch marathon on ME tv! Ahh my school days.

But alas, it's Sunday afternoon and I'm doing chores and about to pedal out to the laundromat.
              Back to being an adult.

*pops bubblegum

Comment

It's David Cassidy's birthday today. He's 65. Time's going at warp 10 these days.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

^my highschool teacher
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

I want to learn how to make my own taper candles. Time to ruin some of my girlfriends pots and pans.
                    "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
                    And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
                    They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
                    The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
                    - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

If anyone remembers a much older post of mine regarding a mouse I saw in our home, here's a followup:

We caught Bob (the mouse) red-handed in a bag of cookies this morning. Just sitting there. He was put outside, we'll see if he finds his way back in (in which case, we'll have to get some traps that are better suited than cookie bags).

Comment

How frigging hot it is in the house. I just turned on the a/c. Dear Lord and Lady cool it down please!
                        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by Norse_Angel View Post
                          I want to learn how to make my own taper candles. Time to ruin some of my girlfriends pots and pans.
                          Metal coffee cans will get er done. You can leave leftover wax in the can and put the lid on when it cools, and maybe use it again another day.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by nbdy View Post
                            Metal coffee cans will get er done. You can leave leftover wax in the can and put the lid on when it cools, and maybe use it again another day.

And, since its taller, it works better.
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

So today was a slower day at work. At some point a customer asked our assistant for 50 blankets. And Alex is like give her a coupon so we can get a membership off her. And I'm ike ok, I'm already on it. And the lady comes up. And I look up. And it's a trans woman. And I say this with all coolness..this woman was the beefiest woman I've ever seen. Like man hands that could grab my face and rip it off. She's got no make up on. But she has a longer hair style. And a bright pink button up blouse with I think were boobies. I'm sure not hers because this was probably the I'm going to live a year before I can get on drugs etc. Anyways, her name was Tara and I talked with her about if she was with a moving company (they usually by or moving blankets in bulk since they are dirt cheap. She's like yeah and she pays with a check. And it says Tara on it. Blah blah. I say have a good day and she's gone. And the assistant is like I'm out for the day and I'm like ok. And not until know did I realize neither of us (or the cashier) ever mentioned it. It was a perfectly normal thing. And we all knew she was first a man.

I thought it was very cool we all pretty much didn't bat an eye.

Comment

"Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Working...
                                X