This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

So tomorrow I see the neuropsychologist about the test results from the 19th of last month. I'm a bit nervous, but I'm hoping that all is going to reveal some good stuff for me. Mom and Dad are going to go with me.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I'm home. Stellar trip! I have a tiny bit of roof-of-mouth burn, and just knowing it's from Jersey pizza is awesome. LOL
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

May the Jersey force be with you.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Well today didn't go so well. The doctor said a lot of things were below average, especially regarding my language skills. They think I should see a therapist. I don't know how I feel about that. I'm very unsure about it, but I guess I am willing to try. Just really not the results I wanted.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I'm 'renovating' my tiny bathroom. I'm buying a taller black shelving unit from my store for extra storage. (I have a bathroom and a bedroom. So I would use this to have my cleaning,laundry, and all other misc supplies). I then want to add my own diy curtain to cover it up. I'm thinking of first checking out Goodwill for materials. Like big scarves or sheets or maybe even a big flouncy skirt. My bathroom is white sink, toilet and walls with white tiles and small tiny black squares. I also have black curtains, towels and rugs. So I want to do something like a big print to bring some life to it. And I want to add one of those caddies that goes over the toilet with shelves. And I want to use that to fill with all plants! I want a small luxurious feel to it...but on a dollar store budget. I have two days off in a row this week. So I'm going to spend it shopping around at Goodwill, the Dollar tree and Walmart.

Also I just switched to my new mail order prescription refill service. Before I was paying about $100 a month for all my meds. Now I'm going to be spending $110 every 3 months. That's a big savings!

And finally how fun Mahjong is to play on my huge monitor. It's awesome!
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Trying to knit a summer cowl and had to rip out what rows I had started. Ugh! Other than that, I ordered my mom and I some pearls from MorningSave.com and it seems that they are taking forever to ship. According to USPS they're in El Paso, TX. However, it said that yesterday. Update your damn site people!
              Anubisa

Comment

Chris O'Dowd. He makes me want to have an IT problem. I clearly need to watch more of this show.
                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Is this local TV stuff,not seen it here.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                    Is this local TV stuff,not seen it here.
                    The IT crowd? It's British
                    You remind me of the babe
                    What babe?
                    The babe with the power
                    What power?
                    The Power of voodoo
                    Who do?
                    You do!
                    Do what?
                    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I am now watching "Silicone valley" on HBO with my Daughter. Pretty darn funny!

- - - Updated - - -

Was wondering about things in London,and the BIG fire in a high rise apartment building.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                        Was wondering about things in London,and the BIG fire in a high rise apartment building.
                        Absolutely horrific incident that shouldn't happen in this day and age. Massive failings from companies putting savings before human life. Those poor people. I hope heads roll for this manslaughter.
                        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I'm getting tired of all these shootings and shit. Can I not wake up one day to hear something good has gone on in the world?
                          Anubisa

Comment

Look here at my post about the number of shootings.
                            It is almost 6 months gone this year,and this caught my eye. After 152 Mass Shootings In 2017, It Took An Attack On Congress To Get Our Attention. That is in less than 6 months this year. Story. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/congress-mass-shooting_us_59414b06e4b003d5948c8364) Less than half a YEAR,and so many

The number is at almost 6 months:152 Mass Shootings In 2017

You can imagine why I was shocked.

The good thing,a Baby laughed,a kitten played,a dog snuggled and many peop0le went Awwwwww
                            Last edited by anunitu; 14 Jun 2017, 16:26.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I'm just really sort of pissed with my parents. I am going to physical therapy even though I have a cold and feel like shit. My body is in pain and physical therapy and occupational therapy works your legs and arms. I'll be there for three hours. I know I have missed last week due to my migraine, but I just need them to trust me. Here we go again, treat me like a damned child.
                              Anubisa

Comment

I'm in the process of restoring a (nearly) 200 year old muzzleloader, and I just realized it is still loaded.

Thing's been loaded for well over 150 years, and sitting in a decrepit armory.
                                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X