This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

I haven't been sleeping that much at night. It's more of a "go to bed at 2-4:30AM in the morning and wake up at 6:30" type of thing. Get ready for school, come home and get ready for work or sit in bed and read. I'll be sitting up reading then next thing I know I'm waking up in the morning. I've also been finding things I don't keep in my room, in my room. Like tissue, peanut butter, a spatula and the occasional knife(which was in my bed)
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

A high-school friend was in the news tonight. He killed his entire family. What a world...

Comment

Originally posted by callmeclemens View Post
        A high-school friend was in the news tonight. He killed his entire family. What a world...
        Sorry to hear that. I saw a few stories recently about people killing their kids, parents, some guy beheaded his wife, I'm just staying home with Buddy and watching the horse racing channel.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

A guy I was in ROTC with back in High school(62-65) killed his whole family. Guy was quiet,seemed pretty normal. Humans....crazy is,as crazy does...
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Yeah, he had a lot of issues in highschool he had to work through, the last time I had seen him was a few years ago, he seemed really good, but confided in me that he had overcoming a pretty hard drug addiction.

The article stated that recently he would just be seen walking around talking to himself.

Comment

Had a great two days with one of my best friends and her family. She has two kids under three and one is eight months and the other is almost three. The oldest one is calling me 'Aunt Serenity' which is so adorable. It had been years since I had seen her and I had and do miss her so much. I plan to go back down in October to see her again.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I think I thought today was Sunday.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Welcome to the old set.....I forget sometimes what day it is too

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

My birthday is in October. Need to plan my mini vacay (again!) Thinking of doing 2 days in Vegas on the cheap! I've done San Diego twice. But there are a lot of new places in Vegas I want to see. And I think I'm going to ask my friend Sarah if she'd go with me.

Comment

Only passed through sin City on a greyhound bus,never explored it. Have a very good time in Lost wages...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I go back to work in two days, and am in full panic mode.
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I had the greatest time at the WV PopCon. Met a fellow Wiccan who made an Ankh for me. I can't wait to go next year.
                          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Just found out the job I'm applying for is only 27 hours a week. Even with the increased hourly rate that's a massive pay cut. Might have to rethink my plans after all. Gutted.
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                              My birthday is in October. Need to plan my mini vacay (again!) Thinking of doing 2 days in Vegas on the cheap! I've done San Diego twice. But there are a lot of new places in Vegas I want to see. And I think I'm going to ask my friend Sarah if she'd go with me.
                              Mind you I haven't been there since I was 18, but it's a great place to do on the cheap. After a road trip which included camping in 100+ degree overnights at Lake Mead we headed to Vega's for two night. All sorts of free entertainment, cheap food, and imho the best people watching spot in the world.
                              Last edited by callmeclemens; 29 Aug 2016, 03:22.

Comment

I can't believe I'm saying this. I've decided I'm going to go to Las Vegas solo! I'm soo excited. I really just want to do things at my own pace. And I'm all for all the free entertainment. Plus I found a great website that gives tips for solo women travelers. I was going to ask my friend. But...meh. I really want to just be on my own.

I can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X