X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

That's neat! But creepy!!!
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Potterheads make sure you go get sorted in you Ilvermonry House!!
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Last night had to be one of the worst nights of my life lol, no more experimenting.
        Last edited by EndlessCravings; 28 Jun 2016, 14:30.
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

My visit to Smithers is going splendidly.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
            My visit to Smithers is going splendidly.
            yay!! Glad you are having a good trip!
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

The amount of stuff we have amazes me... I have no idea we how we managed to fit it all in a 550 sq ft apartment.
              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                Potterheads make sure you go get sorted in you Ilvermonry House!!
                I'm in thunderbird.
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Pf looks an itty bit different with that chat thingy up there.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                    Pf looks an itty bit different with that chat thingy up there.
                    . The what?
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    Sneak Attack

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                      . The what?
                      I think she means the doo-hicky, or maybe she's refering to the thing-a-ma-bob (?).
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post

I think she means the doo-hicky, or maybe she's refering to the thing-a-ma-bob (?).
                        Oh, I thought she meant the whatchamacallit.
                        Sneak Attack

Comment

"If this is death, Guild Hunter,he thought to his mortal as angelfire scored through his bones and touched his heart, then I will see you on the other side."
                          ~Archangel's Blood Nalini Singh
                          Last edited by Juniper; 30 Jun 2016, 15:33. Reason: formatting removed
                          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I can't wait till this week is over and I am finally glad I got something to eat at home. We have yet to get the stove hooked up. It should be tomorrow, but I got to eat a grilled cheese and it was heaven. No take out, thank the lord and lady.
                            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I really want to go visit Hawaii for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow View Post
                                I really want to go visit Hawaii for a week.
                                Just a week?
                                Sneak Attack

Comment

Working...
                                X