X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
    Only been single for about half a week and I'm already getting picked up on. GIVE IT SOME TIME TO HEAL YOU HORNY WOLVES MY GOD I'M NOT READY
    I hate to admit it. From a guy's perspective, you were ready just shy of a week and a half ago. "Horny wolves" is right on.

Though vultures might be slightly more accurate, given the lack of discretion most of these 'wolves' possess. It just paints a far less appealing picture than intended, is all.

-----------------------

I'm thinking 9 PM is late enough. I'm going to bed. Night all, hope your Ostara/Eostre/Easter went well!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

It's 76 degrees in my room. Even with both windows open and the lights off. It's only 64 outside...

Comment

Only been single for about half a week and I'm already getting picked up on. GIVE IT SOME TIME TO HEAL YOU HORNY WOLVES MY GOD I'M NOT READY

Every time I hear something like this, I'm more and more glad I'm outta the game.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
          I hate to admit it. From a guy's perspective, you were ready just shy of a week and a half ago. "Horny wolves" is right on.

Though vultures might be slightly more accurate, given the lack of discretion most of these 'wolves' possess. It just paints a far less appealing picture than intended, is all.

-----------------------

I'm thinking 9 PM is late enough. I'm going to bed. Night all, hope your Ostara/Eostre/Easter went well!
          Haha, for real? Oh well, getting hit on when I'm not interested in dating is annoying, but at least it's better than the previous arrangement I was in. Rest well, Chain!

Comment

My first task as supervisor aside from busting ass and delegating responsibilities: Shampooing carpets with a heavy, awkward machine. It had illustrations on it showing how and how not to maintain your posture while using the machine, namely that you should stand with back and arms straight in order to not put undue strain on yourself. Impossible. If you don't bend to slightly to the side, bend your elbows, and hold the thing against your hip, the damn thing skitters wildly across the floor. My back hurts.
            Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
            -Erik Erikson

Comment

Doing laundry at the other house this afternoon means I have an internet connection!

We have internet (sorta) set up at the new house, but it's a data modem, and we get 3gb per month. So I haven't been logging on much, because I've no idea how far 3gb will go for two people.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                Doing laundry at the other house this afternoon means I have an internet connection!

We have internet (sorta) set up at the new house, but it's a data modem, and we get 3gb per month. So I haven't been logging on much, because I've no idea how far 3gb will go for two people.
                How is the new place, V? Aside from limited interwebz.
                Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
                  How is the new place, V? Aside from limited interwebz.
                  Spectacular. I wake up every morning on a loft-style second floor to the sun shining in through 12 big windows, and I have acres and acres of wilderness to play on. I don't mind being home anymore, at all.

We just got our hot water installed yesterday, and our landlord has finally shown us how to use everything. It's definitely more work, and I dislike the commute in (I live in a small town for a reason, right? Commuting is strange to me now) - but life is harder, and simpler. My cat is really liking the new place too.

We had an easter dinner/housewarming thing last night with a bonfire, and it was pretty rad. I love having a place big enough to actually host people in.

Mostly art.

Comment

That sounds awesome! There's nothing better than being comfortable in the place you call home. Go you.
                    -Erik Erikson

Comment

I am thinking I am feeling kinda old this evening,a storm(thunder) tomorrow,and My joints are screaming.
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                        I am thinking I am feeling kinda old this evening,a storm(thunder) tomorrow,and My joints are screaming.
                        I can empathize. My neck and lower back are killing me right now.
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

my friend (co worker technically, we're not really friends) that I had/have a crush on, had a national article written about him for his renovations at the local lgbt center. His accomplishments always make me feel like a piece of shit. Lately a lot of things make me feel like a piece of shit. Also while I love sociology, it's totally corrupted my ability to be optimistic about people ever which is really pretty darn depressing. Keeping in mind I think being dust in the wind is a comforting thought.
                          Circe

Comment

I can't believe that finals are next week already. This semester has really been something else.

Comment

I can't believe that finals are next week already. This semester has really been something else.
                              I can't believe too. This week we have 4 exams one after another. Two of them are government exams. Today was the first.
                              I had trouble with remembering tons of material. It was really much to remember.
                              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Just found out the military might not actually ship our stuff home like they're supposed to, so we may have to come up with an extra several thousand dollars for the uhaul plus trailer for the car, plus gas to get home......all by the 28th of May..................

I'm so sick of getting screwed over on all of this -___-
                                Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                                Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X