X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
    Just found out the military might not actually ship our stuff home like they're supposed to, so we may have to come up with an extra several thousand dollars for the uhaul plus trailer for the car, plus gas to get home......all by the 28th of May..................

I'm so sick of getting screwed over on all of this -___-
    Well, what the hell?!

I think this is a good argument for things like hardwood floors. There's no rug underneath for someone to pull out. <expletive avoided>

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Saw a thread active and was sitting there thinking, "didn't I ship this to hell months ago?" before remembering that I only killed part of it not the full thread.
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

You guys remember about a week ago when I had to break up with my abusive ex? He just texted me. I'm ignoring it, but my heart is pounding like a motherfucker. I hate that he contacted me and I'm nervous as to where this is going.

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
          You guys remember about a week ago when I had to break up with my abusive ex? He just texted me. I'm ignoring it, but my heart is pounding like a motherfucker. I hate that he contacted me and I'm nervous as to where this is going.
          It won't go anywhere. He's dead to you. Remember that!
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            It won't go anywhere. He's dead to you. Remember that!
            You're right. At worst I'll just block his number. At very, very worst get a restraining order/handgun. But he can't force me to go back.

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
              It doesn't matter what it says..... It doesn't matter, because the contents shall not affect your decision to break things off completely. Some phones give you the ability to block some numbers. Trash it! Then you can't think about it!
              http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                It doesn't matter what it says..... It doesn't matter, because the contents shall not affect your decision to break things off completely. Some phones give you the ability to block some numbers. Trash it! Then you can't think about it!
                It's officially deleted. Not going to worry about it.

Comment

I was thinking 'you realize everyone is born an atheist, right?'.

Comment

Since I was born from an immaculate conception,and also popped out as easy as that chunk of guacamole that landed on your best pants,Maybe not as atheist as one might assume.

Ahh,my mind she does wander....
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                      Since I was born from an immaculate conception,and also popped out as easy as that chunk of guacamole that landed on your best pants,Maybe not as atheist as one might assume.

Ahh,my mind she does wander....

"Wander"?? That's not wandering. That's absent. Without leave.

LOL

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                        Well, what the hell?!

I think this is a good argument for things like hardwood floors. There's no rug underneath for someone to pull out. <expletive avoided>
                        Yeah....because they decided to lie to us and say that they were keeping our stuff in Texas when in fact they shipped it here to Florida which is 82 miles outside of our ship radius. We never told them to ship it here, but since they knew we were headed here-they shipped it to the closest military holding place, then cut off our storage that they were paying for even though we were told we had a year to give them a final destination.

So now I don't know what we're going to do. Hopefully they'll still ship it and not keep screwing us over......
                        Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                        Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                        sigpic

Comment

My inner timeclock is screwed up. I went to bed at 4ish am. Had to take 2 sleeping pills. Woke up at 12:42 pm.

I'm all sorts of hungeeee

Comment

I'm wondering how long the abortion thread will stay open this time. We should start taking bets.

Mostly art.

Comment

Just long enough for someone to think that I'm bluffing when I say that I want to kill it and act accordingly.
                              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                                I'm wondering how long the abortion thread will stay open this time. We should start taking bets.
                                I decided I'm aborting it before it is born.

Good day.

I said good day,sir!

Comment

Working...
                                X