Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Mosquito bites! Arg!
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

So excited! I'm plotting my course on the pdf map of the zoo. Of course plotting what to have for lunchee. They have a churro factory. Omg yaaas. I'm going to have to take a sleeping pill just to get my tired butt to sleep.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
        Munin I think you need to bring one of those kitties inside. Maybe a furry companion that can go in and out will help with the loneliness. My boys (border collie mix and chiwinnie) are what kept me sane while KP and I were 18 hours away from each other.
        I've got three cats already, but only one of them will sleep on the bed. As for the kitties outside, they've moved on to go wander the world on their own. I haven't seen them for about three weeks now.

Comment

Don't have too much fun while I'm away! Leaving for the zoo now. Toodles!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            Don't have too much fun while I'm away! Leaving for the zoo now. Toodles!
            Don't feed peanuts to children, even if they beg and prance about cutely!

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Have fun,and please no bringing some big cats home...
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                Have fun,and please no bringing some big cats home...

If she does, hopefully she'll have the good sense to put the catnip on a high shelf. There's nothing worse than a frisky lion...
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I was thinking more of the Cat box issue..hmmm,sand box...sand pit..

- - - Updated - - -

Also said BIG kitty's might bury YOU in that box..

- - - Updated - - -

So,if you do not want to become a "Catbox potato" then careful does it..
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm having the late night deep thought: perhaps it's really true that my attitude and ways of thinking cause the most problems in my life. (Most of my problems are quite small and usually revolve around my inability to stand certain phenomena...)
                    Not sure how to move forward from that though.
                    Not even sure if I believe in this "change your thinking" thing, I know about neuroplasticity and something about Buddhism but imo as human beings most of us are just too weak and deluded to actually change their way of thinking without some kind of "point of no return" experience.

Err. I should go to sleep before that gets too deep.
                    baah.

Comment

Not even sure if I believe in this "change your thinking" thing, I know about neuroplasticity and something about Buddhism but imo as human beings most of us are just too weak and deluded to actually change their way of thinking without some kind of "point of no return" experience.

Err. I should go to sleep before that gets too deep.
                      Its been my experience that gradual change is more lasting that "point of no return" overnight change.
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

Think deeply, move slowly. Time is an ally, not an enemy.

The "Dark Night of the Soul" is no picnic...

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                          Its been my experience that gradual change is more lasting that "point of no return" overnight change.
                          I completely forgot about gradual change! (Perhaps because I haven't got the endurance (or resources, places to go, whatevet excuses one might have) for that. Some people do. )
                          baah.

Comment

I've been thinking about why this video made me bawl my eyes out last night. Hubby had to console me via hugs so I could calm down.

�Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

^^^^ That made me remember my first day of kindergarten - I went confidently into the room and started playing with some kids/toys. A little boy (I still remember his name) cried like a maniac, and I couldn't understand why.
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

So I wanted to take a meerkat home. They were right out in the open. Being cute as can be. And in love with my big black umbrella. The hippos on the other hand, were not in love with my big black umbrella. There was a mama, papa and baby hippo in their home pool. Chilling. Not moving a dang muscle. Papa hippo spots my umbrella and starts eyeing me. Oh how cute. Then he starts moving out of the water. Oh how not cute. Then he starts yelling at me in hippo speak! Then I backed away and skedaddled out of there. :=L:

Later I came upon the gorillas. And the silverback was sitting next to the glass. Just sitting there with his chin in his hand as if he was thinking. Just staring at all of us. Oh then I saw a rhino up close. I had no idea how much it looked like a dino. Oh and the kittehs! They had a noobie jaguar join the Thai community. He was so adorable. And lots of other animals. Oh so I visited the monkeys. All kinds. But there was this exhibit with a special type of monkey. Small spider ones I think. Anyways there was a note on the plaque: Do not feed these monkeys. They are on a special diet. They are Diabetic. I watched them while I ate my snack of peanuts covered in chocolate. The lil guy just stared at me. I was like 'me too lil dude, me too'. All in all I had a great time. The umbrella and cooling towel made it a very pleasant day. And my iced water bottle lasted the whole day!I just kept refilling it with water and it kept.

Comment

Working...
                                X