This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

What, you too? Recently I've been noticing than many of the "true insiders" have actually been here only for a year or a few months. In the meanwhile I still feel like a noob. But I have still a month to go to my PF anniversary!
    What's a... "true insider" ?

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
      There are some aspects of your private life that should remain private.
      That was a consenting horse.
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by Willow View Post
        My poor attempt to describe someone whose more like a local than a tourist here.
        baah.

Comment

My poor attempt to describe someone whose more like a local than a tourist here.
          Hey, whether you've here a day or a month, you're family. Well, sometimes family disagrees and a member or two stomp away, but still family.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
            Hey, whether you've here a day or a month, you're family. Well, sometimes family disagrees and a member or two stomp away, but still family.
            Speak for yourself. I don't even notice most members until they've been here a year or more.

One of the fallacies of being timeless.

Mostly art.

Comment

What the fish is going on in paris right now..? Shootings, explosions and a hostage situation... it seems pretty bad.
              You remind me of the babe
              What babe?
              The babe with the power
              What power?
              The Power of voodoo
              Who do?
              You do!
              Do what?
              Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                Hey, whether you've here a day or a month, you're pizza.
                Fixed for you.
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Willow View Post
                  "True insiders" are those of us who have the official Pagan Forum fezzes:

image.jpg
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I want a fez! (Perhaps anyone who realises that the P in PF stands for "pizza", not "pagan", gets one?)
                    baah.

Comment

Every few months I feel that there are some obligatory movies that need to be made. This way, we can be sure that as time progresses, we will be able to have a collection of similarly themed films that we have the potential to enjoy. So far, I'm thinking this should include at least one of the following movie type each quarter of the year:

Vampire
                      Zombie
                      Werewolf
                      Superhero
                      Action
                      Demonic Possession
                      Crime Thriller
                      Fantasy
                      Sci-Fi

I'm not a huge fan of pure romance or pure comedy movies, obviously. But within the above mentioned, there are so many options to add in secondary elements, or even to combine the two together. Medieval crime vampire film? Cool! Zombie Vs Werewolves in space? Bring it on!

Comment

Thinking about how dysfunctional my family is. *big sigh*
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Sims 3 is taking a really, really long time to load today.

First world problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
                            Sims 3 is taking a really, really long time to load today.

First world problems.

I really hate that.

Also, something seems to have spilled on my new computer's keyboard---A and S stick
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

So far I've had a fantastic morning. Got off work 2 hours early, and turns out my sister (best friend of 12 years) is home a week earlier than I thought she would be and I finally got to meet my niece in person. She's such a happy smiley baby who was really attached to me, which tends to be a hit or miss on if babies like me lol.
                              Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                              Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                              sigpic

Comment

that its time to go to work and I don't want to.. also kp leaves in exactly a week for Wisconsin. I'm not sure how its going to be for me. I guess in this case I'll expect the worst and hope for the best.
                                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Working...
                                X