This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Haven't been sleeping well, and have been waking up feeling hungover. Glad I see my doctor today.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Feel like messing around with Raphael right now. Too bad I have to go to work.
      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Start new job as a personal chef to a paleo family today. I'm contracted through a company and if they like me and I like them it could be a permanent thing. I'm only cooking 3 meals for them which is kinda weird and its suppose to take me 4 hours to cook and clean up. I say weird because at my last house I cooked 15 meals plus snack in a 6 to 8 hour range with grocery shopping. Oh well something new and exciting.

Also no ice storm last night which is good I guess because I have to drive a bit today.
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
          Haven't been sleeping well, and have been waking up feeling hungover. Glad I see my doctor today.
          It's meant to produce dreams and promote synaptic activity which results in less sleep, but I bought some mugwort tea and I have never slept more solidly nor awoken more refreshed than after a mug of that tea before bed. If you haven't tried it, I recommend getting just a small sample (assuming you are not a woman who is pregnant nor trying to get pregnant) as, in some people, it causes crazy dreaming and you won't sleep.
          I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
          Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
          But that day you know I left my money
          And I thought of you only
          All that copper glowing fine

Comment

Today wad a weird day. I was fine this morning, had a song lesson after lunch, and started shaking when I got there. She helped me relax, I felt better. She taught me a small song for the winter solstice. I went home, wrote a poem for the solstice. Walked to the lake to gove some small offerings. Went home. Started shaking again. went on to full on crying shaking anxiety... mother in law came by, I calmed down, had a fairly nice evening...
            Now it's midnight, I felt a bit uneasy so I went for a walk (trying to use up the adrenalin in stead of going into shaking mode), came home, lit a few candles because that felt like a good thing to do. And now I'm both really shaky and pretty fine. Completely calm, and on edge. How is that possible?
            And happy winter solstice guys
            You remind me of the babe
            What babe?
            The babe with the power
            What power?
            The Power of voodoo
            Who do?
            You do!
            Do what?
            Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Completely drained.
              "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

My chiropractor basically offered me a job (again) once I graduate in 9 months. I'd be dumb not to take it unless something better comes along.
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I've got a lot running through my head. I'm drained right now, though.

Comment

I am tired. Work drained me today. Seems like all I'm doing is acting and putting on a show.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                      My chiropractor basically offered me a job (again) once I graduate in 9 months. I'd be dumb not to take it unless something better comes along.
                      That's pretty cool congratulations
                      You remind me of the babe
                      What babe?
                      The babe with the power
                      What power?
                      The Power of voodoo
                      Who do?
                      You do!
                      Do what?
                      Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Had some interesting dreams. I wouldn't be surprised if my teacher was like me in the head. It would definitely explain some things. Especially why I feel I can confide in someone I'd rather do damage to than anything

Comment

Been feeling kinda awful. Not sick, but just out of everything.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Its 42 degrees today and cloudy and rainy and I'm not sure what to do with myself... where is the freezing weather? I was promised snow damn it and I want snow!!! Please and thank you. It is really pretty outside though with the sharp contrast on green and fog. Yeah in Texas everything is dead and brown. Here its still green. Thats mind blowing.
                            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

The boy came over for surprise before work cuddles this evening. I dig it.

Mostly art.

Comment

Wondering if I can sue Le Cordon Bleu for my money back since they lost accreditation and my degree is now worthless and they are closing all their schools in the US.

Comment

Working...
                                X