Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Living in my jammies till next year!

(I love the corny next year joke)
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I made a t-shirt!!! I am a little buzzed https://teespring.com/drunklife
        my mom says it's stupid :/ buuuuut, I'm enjoying myself atm so I dont care

- - - Updated - - -

la song is stuck in my head, but i wont do it, i will not post the song
        Last edited by EndlessCravings; 30 Dec 2015, 19:31.
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I'm hoping my migraine will go away. I can't have any of my torodol shots because I am taking a blood thinner. Go away migraine!
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

First day of new job tomorrow, wish me luck!
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
              Good luck! What do you do?
              "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Best of luck!
                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Wow, what an auspicious time too! New year, new start! If you have any of that good luck left, please do send it my way!
                  夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

New roommate moves in this weekend, and I have two couchsurfers coming from Texas tomorrow. Not even gonna lie, I totally checked their profiles to see if one of them was Nathan haha. ...sadly, they aren't.

They're a set of young twins taking their winter break in northern Canada because they want to see a real winter and experience the northern lights. This means I'm going to be busy all day cleaning the house, because the roommate's room isn't ready yet (I swapped rooms when the last one left, and need to finish cleaning my stuff out of the other one), and I don't want couchsurfers sleeping on couches and floors that smell like dog.

When REALLY, what I want to do is GO OUTSIDE, because it's -9 out and that's crazy balmy at this time of year. It's really warm out. The boy is going snowmobiling today, and I'm super jelly.

...but we're going ice fishing tomorrow, so it makes up for it. I even invited my new couchsurfers to come! How's that for a northern experience!

Mostly art.

Comment

Just watched our queen's new year speech. It's live... halfway through she couldn't find the rest of the papers she did find them. But I was really wondering for a minute what she would do if she didn't find it.
                      You remind me of the babe
                      What babe?
                      The babe with the power
                      What power?
                      The Power of voodoo
                      Who do?
                      You do!
                      Do what?
                      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                        New roommate moves in this weekend, and I have two couchsurfers coming from Texas tomorrow. Not even gonna lie, I totally checked their profiles to see if one of them was Nathan haha. ...sadly, they aren't.

They're a set of young twins taking their winter break in northern Canada because they want to see a real winter and experience the northern lights. This means I'm going to be busy all day cleaning the house, because the roommate's room isn't ready yet (I swapped rooms when the last one left, and need to finish cleaning my stuff out of the other one), and I don't want couchsurfers sleeping on couches and floors that smell like dog.

When REALLY, what I want to do is GO OUTSIDE, because it's -9 out and that's crazy balmy at this time of year. It's really warm out. The boy is going snowmobiling today, and I'm super jelly.

...but we're going ice fishing tomorrow, so it makes up for it. I even invited my new couchsurfers to come! How's that for a northern experience!
                        I sometimes imagine you as some mountain woman in a flannel spitting something out of your mouth. It's kinda sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                          Good luck! What do you do?
                          I'm a pastry/line cook. Today I started in the pastry department at a private university. And it was wonderful.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                          Wow, what an auspicious time too! New year, new start! If you have any of that good luck left, please do send it my way!
                          Madam I will share any and all of it with you!
                          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I may not be awake for even the east coast New Year celebration. Fever's up and I'm coughing out what few brains I have left. Here's to a better year ahead!
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Is it weird that I don't really want to watch live tv at midnight? There are threats of terror on every single european capital in my timezone it seems... don't really feel like watching anything at midnight. I'll check the news later to see if the world is still standing.
                              You remind me of the babe
                              What babe?
                              The babe with the power
                              What power?
                              The Power of voodoo
                              Who do?
                              You do!
                              Do what?
                              Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be sleeping in my bed by midnight. This damn electric blankee just makes the bed so comfy and warm.

Comment

Working...
                                X