This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

And the quakes are from all those Mexicans stomping across the border....Hold it down you guys...

- - - Updated - - -

Or are the quakes from fracking for salsa......
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Last week I went to a play called The Gin Game with James Earl Jones and Cicely Tyson it was great except the intermission. During the intermission a mentally unstable women was threatening another woman saying I'm going to f****** kill you b****! Then she continue to threatening her. Then she left the play before the workers was about to call the police. :O

Comment

Sat at my harp last night and played it like I've never played before. To think I hadn't played since the holiday and before that it had been over 6 months. I think it will have to come with me back to university on the 18th, I forgot how much I loved playing it and how much it calms me. I love my guitar of course but the harp is just so angelic.

Comment

baah.

Comment

It'seems half an hour past midnight and I'm just going to bed. Got home half an hour ago from my extra studies in Herzelia. 2 hours in one direction by bus from where I live.
            Good night/day everyone!!!
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
              It'seems half an hour past midnight and I'm just going to bed. Got home half an hour ago from my extra studies in Herzelia. 2 hours in one direction by bus from where I live.
              Good night/day everyone!!!
              In any of the languages you speak, is there a set greeting you say to someone to acknowledge their effort when they've worked hard? There isn't in English, but if there were, I'd say that to you now!
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I'm afraid I won't be able to sleep tonight. I'm getting the result of my first choice university tomorrow. Oh, gods... It hurts so much to wait... :no:

Comment

Originally posted by Eofor View Post
                  I'm afraid I won't be able to sleep tonight. I'm getting the result of my first choice university tomorrow. Oh, gods... It hurts so much to wait... :no:
                  i know that feeling...
                  What are you going to study?
                  baah.

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                    In any of the languages you speak, is there a set greeting you say to someone to acknowledge their effort when they've worked hard? There isn't in English, but if there were, I'd say that to you now!
                    Hehe thank you, Jem. ^_^ You're great!
                    There is no specific form of greeting neither in Russian nor in Hebrew. Of course you can say in both the person did a great job and thank them for that if you hired/asked them to do it.
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

i know that feeling...
                      What are you going to study?
                      Literature and linguistic. Are you studying?

Still waiting...

Comment

Literature and linguistic.
                        That. Is. GREAT!!!!
                        Are there any particular things you study?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                        Come to think of it, there is. In Russian - Молодец, in Hebrew - כל הכבוד which both mean "Well done" in English.

Comment

Literature and linguistic. Are you studying?

Still waiting...
                          Fascinating subjects, both of them. I study Swedish.
                          Good luck!
                          baah.

Comment

That. Is. GREAT!!!!
                            Are there any particular things you study?
                            I'm learning German, but I'm interested in languages in general. I've noticed that you love languages as well! That's cool!

Fascinating subjects, both of them. I study Swedish.
                            Good luck!
                            Awesome! I'm planning learning Swedish one day. I can just read a few basic sentences and recognise some words.

Comment

I'm learning German, but I'm interested in languages in general. I've noticed that you love languages as well! That's cool!

Awesome! I'm planning learning Swedish one day. I can just read a few basic sentences and recognise some words.
                              Whoot! Best of luck!
                              Yeah, I love learning languages indeed.

Comment

Whoot! Best of luck!
                                Yeah, I love learning languages indeed.
                                Thank you a lot!

Just got the result. I'M IN! :bounce:

Comment

Working...
                                X