This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

I so can't wait for dinner tonight. My dad is making Chicken Paprikas. He makes the best Chicken Paprikas in the world!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

It was -40 with Wind chill when I flew home for Christmas a few days ago. It was 77 here in Alabama yesterday. Felt like 110.

Comment

ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
        Seen the desert and the birds
        You cut your hair short
        Like a shush to an insult
        The world had been yelling
        Since the day you were born
        Revolting with anger
        While it smiled like it was cute
        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I picked up my THIRD heated blanket. These things only last like two or three months max. No matter what you buy. They just burn out. So today I picked up a heated throw instead. Only $20, so if it dies, no biggie. It's just big enough to cover my body under my blankets. So it will keep me toasty. I don't like sleeping in a heated room. I want it normal and then toasty under the blankets. And when it's put under my other blanket and thin comforter, it traps the heat in very well.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I have this lovely hole in my library ceiling... It seems my toilet sprung a leak and now I have a beautiful hole in the ceiling.
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
              I picked up my THIRD heated blanket. These things only last like two or three months max. No matter what you buy. They just burn out. So today I picked up a heated throw instead. Only $20, so if it dies, no biggie. It's just big enough to cover my body under my blankets. So it will keep me toasty. I don't like sleeping in a heated room. I want it normal and then toasty under the blankets. And when it's put under my other blanket and thin comforter, it traps the heat in very well.
              What are you doing to them? JP brought his with him when he moved in 4 years ago and it was a few years old then, yet still works just fine. Mind you, I only have it on for 20 minutes before I go to bed and then usually turn it off when I'm ready to sleep. Now and then I'll leave it on if it's really cold, but that's pretty rare.
              Last edited by Jembru; 19 Dec 2016, 14:35.
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I'm depressed. I want to see the new bariatric surgeon that has taken over and talk about what my endocrinologist told me today. I can't go off my cortef for 10 weeks otherwise I will go into adrenal failure. However, there are other options and they have to understand that. I'm working hard, at least I'm trying to.
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                  I have this lovely hole in my library ceiling... It seems my toilet sprung a leak and now I have a beautiful hole in the ceiling.
                  So now, while you are reading, you can spy on people on the potty?

How very interesting...

What do you read while you're doing that?
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Happy Solstice!!! 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

RIP

You cut your hair short
                    Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                      So now, while you are reading, you can spy on people on the potty?

How very interesting...

What do you read while you're doing that?
                      Thats a very good question. Would you go with something deep and profound or light and funny?
                      Last edited by kalynraye; 20 Dec 2016, 17:34.
                      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                        Thats a very good question. Would you go with something deep and profound or light and funny?

Something of a gasseous nature might suffice.
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Uncle John's Bathroom Reader all the way!

I found out that there's a place selling $1.50 coffee thats like, 32 ounces plus refills! (I type at 3 or 4 in the morning)

Comment

Stuff happens...

The last day of work before Christmas break. I started to drive into work, and the car was behaving badly. I thought "Hmmm... was fine yesterday..."

Today, tire flat like a tortilla.

Soooo.... being not far from home, I decided I'd turn around, go home, and try to fill it up good enough to get me to work.

Put the car in a ditch.

Decided to take the day off.

Comment

Stuff happens...

The last day of work before Christmas break. I started to drive into work, and the car was behaving badly. I thought "Hmmm... was fine yesterday..."

Soooo.... being not far from home, I decided I'd turn around, go home, and try to fill it up good enough to get me to work.

Put the car in a ditch.

Atta Boi!!

RIP

You cut your hair short
                              Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Stuff happens...

Put the car in a ditch.

Days happen like that sometimes..Must be the season of the WITCH !!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone dance widderschynnes.just like a mad wizard
                                Last edited by anunitu; 21 Dec 2016, 08:00.
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X