New videos on my Youtube Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New videos on my Youtube Channel

Here is yet another new video uploaded today. So far I've done 20 (okay, this video is numbered 19, but there is also a channel trailer...) and have had some lovely feedback.

This one is about our relationship with the land and links in with a recent blog post over on the Wolfenhowle Press website. (I give the precise link for that on the blurb under the video).

Hope you enjoy it!
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Here we are - up to No. 58 now! A new video with a little appearance by Noah, bless him, who just couldn't bring himself to stay out of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
        Here we are - up to No. 58 now! A new video with a little appearance by Noah, bless him, who just couldn't bring himself to stay out of it!
        http://youtu.be/oSynG4Ircds?list=UU4..._lFsBX9v2ZAeAg

Whoa! 58, now? I got some catching up to do!

And, of course, YAY!!!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
          Whoa! 58, now? I got some catching up to do!

And, of course, YAY!!!
          Hi Chain - if you subscribe to the Channel you get the updates automatically. It has well over 13,000 hits now!

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
            Hi Chain - if you subscribe to the Channel you get the updates automatically. It has well over 13,000 hits now!
            Oh, yeah. I know. I'm subscribed. I just hadn't watched the last 6 videos. I was a bit shocked by that. I thought, at most, I might have missed 2 or 3 vids.

Also, I wrote up this wonderful addition, to enhance awareness, and lost it all when the browser crashed. I was thinking in terms of a sixth sense (I even described ancient Tamil and modern science perspectives on its existence and make up). Like just adding another tool to one's arsenal of ways to stay in touch with their surroundings.

It's just so frustrating to plod along, typing up an information-filled posit, including some finer details, only to see vanish in an instant. Then realize just how much that becomes a perfect analogy for the polishing up of one's connection to awareness, in a way.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Here we are, a video on preparing for Yule: http://youtu.be/eSsSQjjOY_c

Comment

You've been cranking out videos like a mad woman. So much love to you. amazing
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Awesome! I'm subscribing now!
                  Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Thank you Juniper and habbalah - just put another one out today!

Comment

Working...
                    X