This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your spiritual experiences

I decided to create a thread where people can share their spiritual experiences with deities or "supernatural" things. We could also share tales of others' experiences, history, and talk about our doubts.

I'm interested in others' experiences and I'll add more later, but for now here is an interesting video. I know that Jon Ronson is a "humanist" but I think it was cool he had his own experience, and he always treats the people on this show with respect.

Follow Jon Ronson on Twitter!: @jon_ronsonSubscribe: http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=wowpresentsRead More at: http://worldofwonder.net/From W...

Jason Karl and Tony Cornell were my favorite guests. They seemed very down-to-earth and relatable.

Re: Your spiritual experiences

Well, I got used to Djehuty more or less. He doesn't always answer when I beg for his help. Sometimes, though, I have a feeling that he is some centimeters behind one of my shoulders, telling me to do one thing or another. Or when I want to do something (not necessary good or bad), He sometimes tries to take a little control over my body and either prevent me from doing it (it mostly happens) or direct me to another direction, so I can complete what I need successfully.

Another thing, that worries me more, is Anubis. My first experience with him was a dream when He asked me to take more care of our dog. No problem, I did. Another experience with him was when I was having his necklace on my way to one of my computers' course lessons. That day, from time to time, He told me things like: "Wait, say this and this in a more polite manner.", or "You shouldn't say that.". But I can't overcome my fear of Him. I know He is a kind and warm God, but I can't yet overcome this fear.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

ive talked to one demon ,spirit, or deity i really never thought to ask who or what it was i stumbled upon it when i was 5 years old while doing a form of meditation . since then when ever i need advice on technique for power meditation, visualization , or a ritual i simply ask him . i was self taught no books internet or teacher in both wicca and spiritual (theistic) satanism. the deity taught me a lot of stuff . but thats my spiritual experience
      Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Comment

I had a very intense experience one these days while doing some praising. You know, it's a rather ancient technique: sitting down somewhere calm and dark and reciting praises and names of a deity. Holy crap it was so intense I had to stop for a second, but it was great nonetheless.

Comment

I believe that the universe is infinite, or near infinite, and the universe is constantly creating itself. I think we're the result of the beliefs of other lifeforms, somewhere deep in space, and likewise, our faith in the deities gave them existence somewhere in the universe.
          What one believes in is infinitely more important than WHO they believe in.

Comment

Working...
          X