Hi from the navajo reservation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from the navajo reservation

Hello everyone My name is Dave I'm new here and am still learning my spirtuial path. So for now I live in colorado but will be returning home to new mexico and are beloved navajo nation in june or july. Been doing alot of reading and love thesite so far thanks Dave

Re: Hi from the navajo reservation

Welcome, Dave!
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Hello, there!

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forum hon!
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

welcome to pf!!
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome! I hope that you are very happy here!

Comment

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Hello Dave, welcome! I'm new as well ^_^

I hope your move works out well and safe ^_^

Comment

Working...
                  X