This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My theory of Christianity

and peepeye and poopeye,the Popeye kids...

These guys...

http://popeye.wikia.com/wiki/Pipeye,...ye,_and_Pupeye
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      and peepeye and poopeye,the Popeye kids...

These guys...

http://popeye.wikia.com/wiki/Pipeye,...ye,_and_Pupeye
      I totally forgot about those nephews. Though I adored Sweet Pea! The nephews remind me also of Donald Duck's nephews. So cute.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Well, after wading through a lot of BS, I have found what makes sense (to me at least). The God of the OT is really the Demiurge, Jesus had nothing to do with him (except fixing his mistakes), our souls and bodies were made by him, along with the planets, and possibly the stars, and our actual spirits come from our real divine parents, Om and Azna. Om is the immovable intellect, while Azna is the mobile emotion, and together, they make each other perfect. We are all on this ball of mud to perfect our spirits for God, and we all have the option to stay when we die, but we love God so much that most of us have gone back many times since then. And between lifetimes, we get to hang in paradise for a bit and meet departed loved ones, and we go through a trial where they determine how much we've learned. And if we choose to go back, they have an assessment where we get to choose what experiences go on our soul charts. For those who were deeply scarred by their previous life to the point of being unable to think straight, they are put in a building called the tower (I think) to rest and recover. When/if we're ready to go back to Earth, we have one last meeting with our loved ones, as we're put in the tower to be sent back, surrounded by our loved ones to see us off.
        What one believes in is infinitely more important than WHO they believe in.

Comment

A reference or source might be indicated here,to just say certain things happen with no source is a bit hard to believe.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
            shrug, there's a reason that when he named himself, the name he gave was

I AM!

The LoH isn't something that easily fits into a small, well defined box and he tends to laugh at you before throwing random objects at your head when you get too comfortable thinking that you've pinned him down. He's more than one thing and he operates on levels that humans don't normally understand easily. He isn't (insert adjective of a choice) or a (insert noun or adjective/noun combo of choice). He is and he expects you to deal with that premise.

Understand, I could make this claim about most Powers. The LoH just happened to be blatant in spelling it out once or twice.
            This is one of the better explanations of YHWH I've read. Good on ya MO.
            hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
              shrug, there's a reason that when he named himself, the name he gave was

I AM!

The LoH isn't something that easily fits into a small, well defined box and he tends to laugh at you before throwing random objects at your head when you get too comfortable thinking that you've pinned him down. He's more than one thing and he operates on levels that humans don't normally understand easily. He isn't (insert adjective of a choice) or a (insert noun or adjective/noun combo of choice). He is and he expects you to deal with that premise.

Understand, I could make this claim about most Powers. The LoH just happened to be blatant in spelling it out once or twice.
              Agree. It is said that Moses was, and still is the only one who saw his true appearance. Hm...
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                Agree. It is said that Moses was, and still is the only one who saw his true appearance. Hm...
                If I'm not mistaken, I thought Noah did as well as Abraham, David and Solomon. I know God confronted Solomon and was displeased of what Solomon was doing, by worshipping other gods and not being fully 100% loyal to Yahweh.

Comment

Originally posted by Alienist View Post
                  If I'm not mistaken, I thought Noah did as well as Abraham, David and Solomon. I know God confronted Solomon and was displeased of what Solomon was doing, by worshipping other gods and not being fully 100% loyal to Yahweh.
                  Yes. He indeed contacted with Noah, Abraham, David and Solomon. But He didn't show them his true self, his true form. Moses was on a highest possible spiritual rank.
                  "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I think this thread is exactly why Christianity will end sooner then later.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                      I think this thread is exactly why Christianity will end sooner then later.
                      Because just like in the mainstream most of what is being talked about is unresearched hearsay and assumptions?

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
                        Because just like in the mainstream most of what is being talked about is unresearched hearsay and assumptions?
                        Because of bullshit. So yeah. If anti Christians really want Christianity to fall away..all they need to do is not educate the believers. Let them believe this. Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                          Because of bullshit. So yeah. If anti Christians really want Christianity to fall away..all they need to do is not educate the believers. Let them believe this. Yup.
                          I'd give you reputation for this, but I'm never really sure if I should do that with how your reputation is. But yes, you hit the nail on the head. Its kind of sad how much focus has been put throughout time not on bringing believers into any understanding of their faith, but rather into accepting it, leading to as you put it, bullshit.

Comment

Mal, I also wanted to add, I'm not anti Christian either. I'm just anti scary cult new age thinking with some spots of something old to make it sound like Christianity. I can't begin to debate anything. None of us can. Because not one bit of it is real outside the believer's mind. It's all made up. And how do you fight against that?

*rides off on my pink sparkly unicorn I call Satan. Because I believe it to be so. And I saw a pic of a unicorn drawing next to a passage about Satan. So you know it's real. Like for reals real.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                              A reference or source might be indicated here,to just say certain things happen with no source is a bit hard to believe.
                              Some of it is basic Gnostic beliefs, some of it comes specifically from Sylvia Browne.
                              What one believes in is infinitely more important than WHO they believe in.

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
                                I'd give you reputation for this, but I'm never really sure if I should do that with how your reputation is. But yes, you hit the nail on the head. Its kind of sad how much focus has been put throughout time not on bringing believers into any understanding of their faith, but rather into accepting it, leading to as you put it, bullshit.

You can't possibly give her enough rep to get her out of the red...I promise. We did that just for her!

I might add (IMO, of course) all religion is bullshit. Someone somewhere experienced something somehow. The rest of us take it or leave it. If Christianity (and a few other religions) fails, it won't be because of bullshit...it will be because their faith is too shallow to find meaning in metaphor.
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X