This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your ways of entertaining!

Everybody sometimes is sad, bored, doesn't feel like doing something and so on...
    So in order to somehow put a smile on our faces from time to time, let's post your ways of entertaining, so some of your methods might be adopted by others. This thread is for our own joy, let's avoid any arguments here, but any suggestions and opinions are most welcome!

My way of entertaining myself is listening to favourite music, reading different jokes from the Sunday newspaper (Israel...) and sometimes just reading a book makes my day.
    Your turn!
    Last edited by Gleb; 16 Apr 2014, 12:07.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Re: Your ways of entertaining!

Hmm...my favourite ways of entertaining myself...reading Pagan Forum...

...reading, writing essays, listening to film scores, watching childhood movies...and bird-watching!

Comment

Reading, writing, drawing--currently messing around with photoshop and corel, I have a few choice tv shows I tune into once a week, singing, music, gaming, taking walks, amateur photography (as in with a crappy camera and focusing on random things), and (when in my other home in the EU) going to the cafe and getting a drink with friends.

Comment

Reading good books, reading bad books (sometime's they're hilarious), writing, listening my favorite music, sitting in my backyard and watching what's going on in the forest.
        Pray the Gods - Fine - But keep rowing to shore.

Comment

My way is dancing on dj songs...i love dancing.

Comment

I like to do lots of things... but honestly, the most frequent default is to veg out on the computer and shoot zombies in State of Decay, or clear out bandit camps in Skyrim.

Comment

Working...
            X