This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to find a decent home...

I've had the worst luck looking for rental HOMES. Not apartments, townhouses, condos, lofts, or the like. Just clean single family homes or really nice duplexes. It seems every time I find a place it ends up being a scam, is out of my price range, is out of my county, does not accept cats, is a piece of junk, or has been snatched up by someone else already.My husband and I are so worn out by living in noisy, tiny, or just outright shitty apartment complexes.

All I desire is a sunny, 3+ bedroom home with 1000+ square feet, and small private lawn I can walk in and feel the earth under my bare feet. All my husband desires is a good sized kitchen with a decent stove and fridge. All my room-mate desires is tall enough ceilings because he's 6'4.

Our preferred location is Grove City Ohio. We just want a rental home or the money to successfully put a down payment on a home to buy it. Our current lease is up at the end of July and I've been more drained and stressed by the hunt every day. I tear up thinking about it

Please send energy, prayers, anything to weave the threads of life in our favor for our highest good as it harms none.

Re: I want to find a decent home...

I wish for you peace and confidence. The right place is there for you and you will find it.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by nbdy View Post
      I wish for you peace and confidence. The right place is there for you and you will find it.
      Thank you <3

Comment

I will send positive energy your way and think about you guys ^_^

We are trying to relocate to the Chicago area from Utah and I feel your pain.

I truly hope you guys find something soon! Again, I will send positive thoughts and energy your way! :nod:

Comment

We are moving back to new mexico 5th move in 4yrs done going home.

Comment

Originally posted by Amunet View Post
            I will send positive energy your way and think about you guys ^_^

We are trying to relocate to the Chicago area from Utah and I feel your pain.

I truly hope you guys find something soon! Again, I will send positive thoughts and energy your way! :nod:
            Thank you!
            I can't imagine how hard that is when we're having so much trouble just moving somewhere else in the same county :/ Best of luck to you, too!

Comment

Wishing you all the best. I am sure you will find somewhere that is right. I could offer, but it wouldn't help, given as we are in the UK!

Comment

Really wishing you all the best - moving is never easy at the best of times. Meanwhile, if you think things can't get worse, do check out this site: http://terriblerealestateagentphotos.com/

Warning - do not view this site while eating or drinking...
                www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Lol oh good golly. That cheered me up AND made me cringe Thank you.

Comment

I don't know if you practice magic at all, but if you do, here's a spell that worked very effectively for me twice in the past.

You will need:

• 1 white candle
                    • 1 orange candle
                    • 1 black candle
                    • 3 pieces of paper
                    • A pen

Light the candles. On the first piece of paper write down all the things you need in a new home (the essentials only). When you're done, fold it and seal it with white candle wax.

On the second piece of paper, write down all the things that you'd like in a new home but that aren't absolutely necessary. Fold it and seal it with orange wax.

On the third piece, write down everything that you definitely do not want (like noisy neighbours!). Fold it and seal it with black wax. Keep these papers somewhere safe until you're in your new home.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Carlin View Post
                      I don't know if you practice magic at all, but if you do, here's a spell that worked very effectively for me twice in the past.

You will need:

• 1 white candle
                      • 1 orange candle
                      • 1 black candle
                      • 3 pieces of paper
                      • A pen

Light the candles. On the first piece of paper write down all the things you need in a new home (the essentials only). When you're done, fold it and seal it with white candle wax.

On the second piece of paper, write down all the things that you'd like in a new home but that aren't absolutely necessary. Fold it and seal it with orange wax.

On the third piece, write down everything that you definitely do not want (like noisy neighbours!). Fold it and seal it with black wax. Keep these papers somewhere safe until you're in your new home.

Good luck!
                      I'll give it a shot! All I need is a black candle.

Comment

Working...
                      X