This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Watch out young bloods,we are coming for you

What I find most interesting is the fear of aging that this shows.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Re: Watch out young bloods,we are coming for you

My immediate thoughts are... there are barely enough blood and plasma donors of the correct typing to cover the need for blood products in emergency, critical care, oncology and everyday surgical scenarios. Now they'll start wanting blood products for anti-aging purposes? No thanks. If I give my blood I want to know that it's going to someone who is going to DIE if they don't get it. Not an ageing person who wants their brain function to last a little longer. Dementia and Alzheimer's is a slightly different matter, but I have some harsh opinions on the way that we currently treat these patients anyway so I'm not going there today.

Comment

Working...
      X