This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there!

Hello there. I'm Ambi, or just CuppCake. I live in Kansas on an Army post but I'm from California. I've just started living the Pagan lifestyle and learning more about it, but Im a natural and am realizing with my beliefs I've been Pagan my whole life. I'd love to learn more from more experienced Pagans.

I've been doing rituals since I was about 7 and got out of the Wiccan life when I was about 15 for lack of people to learn from. It's hard when your all alone. Then last week I took my kids to the park and a girl sat down and just started talking to me. She told me she was a witch and it brought back all of my old life. Needless to say that was a week ago and I've been rolling since, reading books, connecting with my goddess, etc. My husband is supportive, but not Pagan, as well ask my sister. They accept me for who I am but it's still hard when they don't understand. I'm here to ask questions, maybe answer questions, and learn as much as I can.

Thanks for reading

Re: Hello there!

Welcome to the forums! Glad you found your way here .
    hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Welcome aboard You're in good company here.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

It can indeed be hard when there are others who understand but do not celebrate your beliefs. Fear not, it seems we've found the right place !

Comment

Working...
          X