This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wharkin' Sticks

So...I have no clue where int eh world to post this so I'm puttin' here. Feel free to move to the appropriate place admins. =D

I've been gone a minute. Had life and shizzle happen to me. Anyways, in the act of gettin myself back together I've figured out that I really love working with my hands and feel so much better when activily creating something. What's come of that is that I've started making natural walking sticks that are just being treated with a natural, old fashioned oil in order to help protect the wood and everything.

The name of my little business is: Aapi'si Walks.
    I got a facebook page by that name, too. It isn't much as of yet, but we'll see where things go with it all.
    Right now Everything is coming out of Fredericksburg, VA area.
    If any of y'all would like something done for ya then please just let me know. Quickest way would be through a fb message.
    I'll try to be a little bit more active in the forums here and try to hop on whenever I get a chance to find a wi-fi spot.

much love and peace.

Re: Wharkin' Sticks

One of my all-time favorite things to do... while away the hours, bringing a walking stick to life.

Good luck with the business, bc. Doing something you love and being able to make a little money from it always seems to me to be like a gift from the gods, or something. It's just so sweet.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
    X