This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Mother's Day!

To all the mommas out there, YOU ROCK OUR SOCKS! *and you wash and dry them too! If you have them, post your pics of you and your mom. If you are a mom, post pics of you and your munchkins!
    I posted this on fb tonight in remembrance of my mother
    Click image for larger version

Name:	mom (39).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	356082

But I also have some funny ones I wanted to share! Mom enjoying one of her Mother's Day lunches

Name:	mom (45).JPG
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	356083
    Satan is my spirit animal

Re: Happy Mother's Day!

I actually don't have any pictures of me and my real mom together, and to be honest not a real lot of pictures of her period. However, this one is probably my favorite of the pictures I do have of her. It's her high school graduation photo.

However, I do have a picture or three of me and my step mom and grandmothers from my wedding that I don't mind sharing.

(step mom) (Step-grandma) (Grandma)
    Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
    Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
    sigpic

Comment

Those are beautiful. I also see a lot of your mom in your face. The chin and lips for sure. Also that last pic.
      The feels!
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

The only one I actually have of my mother is basically me her and my dad (adopted father, no resemblance)
        Attached Files
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	352354
          Me and my mom being goofy ^_^

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	352355
          My grandmother and my mother.

Today is a bittersweet day because my Grammy passed away on Mother's Day. 2years gone and we sill miss you Grammy <3

Comment

Happy Mother's Day to every great mom out there! And you all are great!

Name:	mamaayden.jpg
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	352356

My Mom and my nephew Ayden.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Happy happy mothers day to all you mothers here !
              hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

I don't have a single pic of my mom on this computer. Dozens and dozens of them on the laptop and on my old comp but nothing I can get at and upload.

That sucks.

In any case, Happy Mothers' Day to all the moms and moms-to-be!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

A couple of me and my daughter. Not sure if I've shared them yet. Unfortunately I can't find any on the computer of my mom and me.

ETA: A pic of me and my mom (if anyone can make it smaller.. please do)
                  Attached Files
                  We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                  It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                  Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                  -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

My family took my Mom and Grandma out to lunch today. Plus, I cleaned up a giant swamp of syrup that my Mom accidentally spilled this morning.
                    I couldn't find any pics of my Mom or Grandma on my 'puter. What I did find was several folders worth of material that my brother uploaded from his cell phone camera when he borrowed my laptop some months back. I wish I hadn't. Oh god. So many shirtless pictures to delete. Over 200 of them. WHY?!! :dead:
                    What was this about again? Oh, yeah, happy mother's day!!!

Comment

I don't have a pic, but I'd like to wish a Happy late Mother's Day to Connie, rest her soul, for being more of the mother I needed than the mother that I had.

Comment

Working...
                      X