Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hoo boy, it's like Clive Bundy ruptured a cyst of stupidity. It's SPREADING.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoo boy, it's like Clive Bundy ruptured a cyst of stupidity. It's SPREADING.

ATVs have not been allowed through Recapture Canyon since 2007, but that didn’t stop a group of protesters on May 10 from riding the trail anyway.

Basically boils down to "WE ARE SUPPORTING OUR GOD-GIVEN RIGHT TO DESTROY THIS PARK/ARCHEOLOGICAL SITE BEFORE OUR CHILDREN ARE OLD ENOUGH TO APPRECIATE IT."

So there will be no problem at all if the Tribe, who's sacred ground this is, saddles up and stomps all over the Arlington Cemetery?

This is why aliens don't talk to us.

Re: Hoo boy, it's like Clive Bundy ruptured a cyst of stupidity. It's SPREADING.

Oh my god. What a bunch of mental gnats. I bet these same people would absolutely trip their poop if a group of Native Americans rode up on horses to interrupt one of their church services and take their land back.
    Besides the blatant disrespect to a culture that has already been disrespected more than enough, it's always more peaceful when any kind of nature reserve doesn't have farting metal giants ripping the land apart. People can enjoy the scenery much better.
    God. These people are embarrassing.

Comment

Re: Hoo boy, it's like Clive Bundy ruptured a cyst of stupidity. It's SPREADING.

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
      Oh my god. What a bunch of mental gnats. I bet these same people would absolutely trip their poop if a group of Native Americans rode up on horses to interrupt one of their church services and take their land back.
      Besides the blatant disrespect to a culture that has already been disrespected more than enough, it's always more peaceful when any kind of nature reserve doesn't have farting metal giants ripping the land apart. People can enjoy the scenery much better.
      God. These people are embarrassing.
      Never bet against stupidity.

Thing is, most conservatives I know are perfectly rational. My father in law, for example...I saw this because he was groaning about it on facebook. I can't say I blame him.

Comment

I'll let Albert answer for me.
        "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein.
        Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

There is some very interesting research by a man named Martin Armstrong. I think many here will find it interesting because his research makes predictions based on cycles in time that go back to the beginning of recorded history.

According to him, the cycle of war is moving in phase with the public / private cycle. This cycle tracks the rise and fall of confidence in governments. He predicts that the type of thing we saw at the Bundy ranch will increase in frequency and become violent. By 2016, we can expect violent anti-government protests in North America and a widespread effort by those in power to clamp down on their own citizens.

It's the Bundy ranch and the dessert tortoise today, but it will be widespread corruption and oppressive tyranny tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Case in point... Joe Bidens son just got "voted" onto the board of directors of the Ukraine's largest private natural gas producer.

It looks like the US is about to put boots on the ground...

Comment

I have a really soft spot for history and irreplaceable pieces of the past, so crap like that makes me so sad.... It's Horrible...
            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I didn't know of this, but it makes my heart heavy. Thank you for sharing. You may be interested a thread on a similar subject that I just posted.

Comment

Working...
              X