This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Van Der Sloot to be a papa

This fool not only gets conjugal visits with his gf(not a legal spouse) but also knocked her up! I realize he's not in an American prison. But seriously? He's a convicted murder in that country!(Peru) and yet has CONJUGAL VISITS?!!! What the hell is wrong with this picture?

Conjugal visits are allowed in Peruvian prisons if a couple are registered as common-law partners. Now it appears the couple are set to officially tie the knot in the next couple of days.
    Marrying a Peruvian could prove rather convenient for Van der Sloot as it would probably save him from extradition to the U.S. where he faces 25 years for extortion.
    The Dutchman's extradition to the U.S. was approved last year in principle by Peru's Supreme Court, but only after he serves out his sentence in Lima. He could serve less than ten years in Peruvian prison for good behavior.

Well, isn't that convenient?

Hot Sauce here
    Satan is my spirit animal

Re: Van Der Sloot to be a papa

Huh. So it's not just us.

Comment

Apparently not. Imagine getting home cooked meals in jail?!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
        Apparently not. Imagine getting home cooked meals in jail?!
        Not sure...never been to jail. Was in the Army. Food wasn't terrible.

I'm still young though...as soon as we get a Republican in office I'm fairly certain that my weedful days of gleeful Freedom will be numbered...then I'll be able to make the comparison

Comment

"The conditions of incarceration at best will be overcrowded and uncomfortable, and more likely can be described as deplorable and intolerable," said Philadelphia-based defense attorney Theodore Simon
          The most basic requirements will be in question -- and the basic services," he said. "So I think it's going to be an incredible shock to his system, the circumstances of his incarceration."
          home cooked meals AND nooky?!!! What a crock of bullcrud
          rolls eyes

Comment

I'm willing to bet that a lot of his security and safety was bought with his notoriety. He's probably kept in a separate bunch of celebrity cells or something to keep him out of GP as long as he behaves himself. I don't remember the case or anything about it...I just remember the name and that I had an opinion...not what it was :-/

Comment

Lots of chicks think guys in prison are like 'THE' alpha males. Silly girls... Another baby that's gonna be raised on welfare.

Comment

Originally posted by Roknrol View Post
                I'm willing to bet that a lot of his security and safety was bought with his notoriety. He's probably kept in a separate bunch of celebrity cells or something to keep him out of GP as long as he behaves himself. I don't remember the case or anything about it...I just remember the name and that I had an opinion...not what it was :-/
                He's the one they think killed Natalee Holloway while she was on a senior trip to Aruba in 2005. He was guilty of killing another girl, and I think the Holloway case is still ongoing.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                X