This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voices of the Earth

About ten years ago, the unicorn came to me the first time. I never had seek it, or was interested in unicorns before. The unicorn had been looking for me. She is the spirit of our earth. She appeared and spoke to me with the sentence:
    'I'd love to come to you, but you always throw your cigarettes out the car window and this infuriated the nature spirits'.
    II stopped to throw burning cigarettes out of the car window and began to listen to the unicorn. So it all began. The unicorn said:
    'everyone can be a holder of the earthpower'
    and shows me the predicts I published now, together with the Dream-Journey technique so that anyone can encounter the unicorn. I wrote down everything, kept it and forgot about it. Until the first prediction arrived:

'During the winter months 2012 / 2013 will a stone fall on the earth - unexpectedly.
    He will do no great harm, but will be the cause for everything that will come.'

I published the predictions from my drawer, together with the Dream-Journey technique.
    There always was something that pushed me, the unicorn who urged me to continue.

Last week the unicorn again came to me. I published everything what she told me in different forums. Does the first one will happen, some people may believe, that the second one can also do and will take care of themselves:

According to my spiritual researches, there will be a major earthquake on May 22th, 2014 in Asia, wherein a significant historic sanctuary will be destroyed.

Two weeks later, on June 6th, the Earth will start to change dramatically. The Poles will shift, coastal areas will be flooded, whole areas will be destroyed and uninhabitable. There will be many earthquakes and floods also inland and there will be three days of darkness.
    Our global supply system will collapse. There will be week-long power failures, food and water shortages.

I have obtained my results by a certain Dream-Journey technique. Instructions can be found at: <<URL path removed>> in the Internet. The video there work with the question: 'how the earth are going to change, in the place I live at'.

According to my findings, the terrestrial changes will continue for one year. In Germany, after a month, a certain emergency care will be ensured again. But worldwide, a normality in social relations will be restored only after three years.

May I be wrong.

__

When time has shown that the source of my vision was trusty and the first part has been fulfilled, please think about the others who do not know about this forum. Help me to pass this informations and the Dream-Journey technique to the people who can make good use of it.
    Thank you.
    If you want to reply to me or have any questions, please send me an email, I'm not a regular user of this forum.
    May the contact to the spirit of the earth protect you.
    Watka
    Last edited by Juniper; 20 May 2014, 06:00. Reason: Removed URL path

Re: Voices of the Earth

Premonition or not, you are still expected to follow our forum rules and guidelines. If any of our members are interested in the link, they can contact you in private.
    The Unicorn understands.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Add to that, Juni, a new user with no intro just a sudden appearance of Unicorn and doom? I'm betting that tl;dr has been spammed elsewhere.

To that end, I want to caution our members. The Unicorn is watching you.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I told ya' unicorns were real.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

JUNE SIXTH?!! Oh my. Only 2 and 1/2 more weeks to lap up all the interwebs I can muster. Better make the best of this. *Stockpiles dorritos and coffee.*

Comment

No. There's a possibility for a historical event on June 7th, when California Chrome makes his bid for the Triple Crown, but the 6th will be a lovely day. CC wears nasal strips, not a horn, btw.
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Hey guys, remember when the world was gonna end in 2012?

Yeah, fond memories.

Mostly art.

Comment

Pff, I remember when the world was gonna end in the spring of 1984, and numerous other doomsday prophecies.

I still think the most interesting (coincidence?) are the major social, economical and/or international upheavals or developments, that occurred on or around many of those Armageddon dates. Kinda weird, in an existential sort of way, I think.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                  I still think the most interesting (coincidence?) are the major social, economical and/or international upheavals or developments, that occurred on or around many of those Armageddon dates. Kinda weird, in an existential sort of way, I think.

The power of positive thinking...
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

This is always good for the company's that sell survival stuff,like build your own bunker kits,and of course GUNS...
                    If its coming then I guess my time is up...
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Right then, so many terrible jokes and so little time.

As I don't see this going anywhere except downhill, I'm closing it. If the OP returns they can PM me and maybe I'll reopen it.
                      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                        Right then, so many terrible jokes and so little time.

As I don't see this going anywhere except downhill, I'm closing it. If the OP returns they can PM me and maybe I'll reopen it.
                        Wow. I guess you told us.

Comment

Working...
                        X