Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My path, story and explanation of Magic.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My path, story and explanation of Magic.

Greetings fellow pathfinders, My name's James I have blonde Hair, blue eyes and stand 6" tall. I believe I am here for a reason, I also believe there's a reason that you are reading this post.

This is a description of my path so far and the destiny I believe has been crafted for me. I will try to include as much information as possible regarding the previous and I hope that this knowledge will synchronize with other people's paths and beliefs and allow responses that emit the same effect as I just described. Keep track of the words that have quotation marks around them.

Here Goes: I have a lot long term memories dating back to infanthood that define the abnormal person that society sees me as today. Some of my strongest memories include undeniably magical coincidences that I haven't explained to anybody until today. My mum had me at 15 years old and my biological father died from drug overdose when I was just two years old, The only memories I have of him involve him driving me in a 'car' around my purgatory-like home town of Grimsby (I'll get to this later).

The secondary memories I have of him are of people speaking of him after his death. My mum told me whilst I was sat in the back of a 'car' that he flew out of the window of a 'car'. I later learned that his drug overdose led to him falling asleep in his 'car' and never waking up. The mysterious thing about my biological father is that I still know his personality despite never knowing him during his life and it very much matches my own. The description I'm given of my Dad is a person like no other, I have never met his family and his roots of origin are still unclear even to my Mum.

From what I've been told my dad was almost super human in body, I've heard stories of him out running police cars and hopping multiple 6 foot fences in series with one hand, his nick name was 'spider' because of his abnormal ability to climb. At my Dad's funeral my Mum got off at the wrong stop on the train, she was approached by a priest who knew both of our names and took is into his house, he had already made food for us both and told my Mum that he obtained a message from god and knew that we would arrive at that train stop. Before I knew any information about my dad, his personality was still evident to me and what my Mum described to me later in life just ticked the boxes I already had in my head. I lived at my Nanna's house in 'Patrick Street' from birth until my Mum and my new Dad (not biological) moved to a street called 'Western' 'Outway'.

I've always had an obsession with 'fire' and was constantly burning myself trying to touch it as an infant, my favorite life form was always the 'spider' and I had a crazy obsession with the Marvel character 'spider'man. My creativity has always been above the level evident than anybody I have spoken to and I could draw accurate portraits of people from the age of five. While I was in pre-nursery my mum asked another boy with a stripy t-shirt on carrying a rugby ball what his name was and he said Joshua, that name never left my head.

At three years old my Mum gave birth to my brother that she coincidentally named Joshua (Despite what it may seem, we have never been a christian family) my mum claims to just liked the name and she can't remember ever asking another child what his name was, for his birth my mum bought me my first 'Spider'man toy and said it was a present from Josh ( this is where the obsession with 'Spider'man began). Growing up with Josh he always seemed to be less creative and more repetitive than me, we would play games outside and I would craft massive worlds of magic and wonder in my head for him to play, he always chose the element 'water' as his power and I always chose 'fire'.

We had alternative names for our games of magic and there was always a reoccurring theme between the characters we played, he always liked the colour blue, wielded a staff and used water magic, I was always liked the colour red, wielded a sword and used fire magic. As we grew our games started to incorporate more elements and more magic, in my head I wanted to wield everything and did so with creative power however my brother wasn't as sucked into this magical world as me and actually just wanted to make the game.

Everything he made wasn't up to my standards and I always ended up in arguments with him, I had the creative side and he just recycled my creations in a way that wasn't enjoyable, I had massive amounts of content in my head for games and he would never let me create the path for him to follow, he just wanted to be the most powerful of us both with no journey and roleplay, he refused to die in the games and the magic was fading everyday as we drifted further apart, I wanted to teach him to use his right brain but he was too left sided, I didn't see his philosophy of results without a journey as something enjoyable and being my only connection to bring my imagination to life I started to lose my magic. As my magic fades so did my personality, everyday I was searching for a small amount of magic and I ended up getting into video games and the magic was completely sucked out of me through them.

At the age of 9 I moved on to different things to spread my magic, I used school as my instrument and the magic to craft my social group, things where becoming more linear until the discovery of fake Pokemon cards I found whilst on a trip to spain, my crafted magical realm was forgotten about and I was sucked into the world of Pokemon, I still creatively manipulated the world like nobody else did and the magic was still evidently active despite me forgetting it's existence. After a while I started to crave the medieval and magical world that I had forgotten about and that's where I made the discovery of a game called RuneScape.

At the age of 11 a new craze swept through the school, I had never been interested in the likes of Club Penguin but as soon as people started mentioning RuneScape I was glued to the idea. An entirely magical world with monsters and quests that's played actively and is massively Multiplayer? This was my dream, the first time I logged on I felt nothing but magic, everything I was keeping in started to be released and my magic was channeled through the game. I played it as the character, and didn't care at all for the grinding element that was required to become visually successful in the game, the quests didn't draw me in either I was making my own game within in the world and the magic was manifesting itself

. I started my journey as a wizard, I did endless exploring and ignored everything about the game that wasn't appealing to me, my exploration led me to the wizard tower and I was able to observe many of my kind and it gave me a great picture as to what I wanted to become. I continued my journey and found myself in the great city of Varrock, a city of trade in which I could purchase my gear as a wizard, I needed gold first so I set to starting up my own merchanting company with a few new adventurous players. We would mine necessary ores and smelt them into bronze equipment so that we could sell them and buy equipment, my journey lasted for a long time and I was completely sucked into the world, my magic was spreading to my friends in-game and they all seemed to be sucked in equally to me, the magic I was channeling was attracting other magical people and I've never felt a connection like that since.

After purchasing a member subscription to the game I began my full journey as a wizard and warrior and my friends where taking their own paths. Before I finished primary school I fell out with one of the other students who played the game and managed to knock him clean out, the school then advised all parents to ban their children from playing the game because of the "evil" that it brought. I left school without a way to channel my magic over the holidays.

I wasn't allowed out until I was 13 so my connection with people depleted my magic use even more. I was still in use of it with my insane addiction to dungeons and dragons that I haven't played even to this day, I would read the books endlessly and imagine myself playing the game, this is where my magical experiences with things became third person. After joining secondary school the immense pressure and bullshit fed by the mindless teachers who's magic was either never there or had been forgotten about started to piss me off.

I'd always succeeded in school despite my ignorance towards everything it stood for but this was a different story, I was noticed as the slacker and the teachers didn't like it. I was given 3-6 pieces of homework everyday and I never completed a single piece, this was pissing off the dwellers of the logical world and I started being named as a problem, socialization was different too, people started to become sucked into the media and the tv mind control was taking its toll, guys became arrogant and cruel and girls started to become extremely feminist and bitchy the grand deception didn't become evident then and I ended up becoming depressed and being sucked into it, I never fit in and people stopped accepting things that the TV doesn't portray so I was pushed to the sideline, luckily I wasn't the only dreamer and my friend Daniel helped keep my magic flowing, the whole time I was at Tollbar Business and Enterprise college I was bullied heavily for liking things that didn't fit into the 'mainstream' and having an over the top personality, I proceeded to be myself despite everything but depression took its toll (Kill all Dreamers with Debt and Depression) and I started to have mood problems at home.

I was refered to a mental health clinic and they treat my like a number. They blamed everything on teenage years and advised me to move school over the bullying, by the time I moved my self esteem had lowered to about the side of a nut life was black and white after that and I slowly started to become one of the zombies. My magic was still there but I forgot about it and it was being used subconsciously in the form of mood swings and rebellion this second school I was in was another school full of the middle class, people so far up their own arses that I was just the weird kid again, I started to hate humanity I took up Electric guitar in spite of school and my music taste was getting heavier by the day until I discovered Death Metal, the messages portrayed in music taste are messaged from the realm of ideas directly chosen by your mind, music and all forms of art are forms of magic because you choose what channel.

The Elitism associated with Metal music drew me in deeper in was my way of expressing my total hate for humanity, after joining numerous bands and making sure I played faster than any guitarist in town my culture revolved around the friends I'd collected on Facebook and school was just a place I went to rebel, for inspiration into the metal scene I found Satan, the arch-angel who defied authority and who's represented as pure evil by most mainstream religions I realized then that representing someone as innocent as Satan with pure evil was a way to control people and force them to respect authority, the fact that the amount of crimes that I'd committed against God meant that I wasn't to be saved made me hate the world more.

I proceeded to convert as many friends to satanism as possible and we took part in one ritual that changed my life forever, I'd just recorded a song in which I didn't write any lyrics for and just made noises into the microphone and decided to play it in the background of the ritual. As soon as we lit one black candle the flame started jumping in the directions of the pentagram until all of the candles were lit, when they had all lit properly the tone of the song changed and the song started playing a message to us, it was explaining to us that we had been chosen as a five pull humanity out of darkness, I was convinced it was Satan until the following day...

The day after everything was more clear, my mind seemed a lot more powerful than it ever had and my guitar playing was excellent, I started reading things and noticed that I was finding hidden meanings and subliminals behind tons of art, music and writing. I wanted to test this even further so I picked up the V for Vendetta comic by Alan Moore that had been gathering dust on my shelf for years. The book was just there with the mask on the front smiling at me as if it were an actual entity of some kind. I proceeded to read... The book spoke to me, quite literally. V was speaking to me from the shadow realm, the realm where anything is possible the realm where magic and deities exist, the realm of ideas...

I read the book until I was too tired, I layed in my bed and the reality around me started getting dimmer and dimmer, my bedroom was disappearing as I was being sucked into the shadow realm. The following day I took the book to school so that I could keep in contact with V, I was placed in an isolation room for not producing enough work in maths, along the wall of the room spelt: "Restorative Justice" and underneath is said: "Take responsibility for your crime and realize its wrongness" I didn't see why I should be treat like a criminal for not doing work that other humans want me to do, V had already chanelled enough magic into me for me to feel invinsiable so I stood up and shouted at the isolation room woman, telling her that she and her superiors have no right force me into anything, she turned around and told me that the governent have more power over me than myself and spoke about it as if she was happy with it. I didn't stop their, the part I was reading in the book had Evey stook in a prison and she was being forced to admit her crimes that she didn't commit.

Instantly I knew I was being given an oportunity so I slurred out a massive statement about how much I can't stand the filth the authority brings and reduced her to tears, another teacher was sent and I repeated the same, this litterally happened another three or so times more until I reached the head teacher after that there was no teachers in the classroom they'd all either been reduced to tears or didn't want their name being pulled through the mud in front of other students, the other students were cheering me as if I'd released something they were keeping deep within.

It was then that I realized the power of words, I opened the book again and the first statement I read was something along the lines of you're now free. The idea of freedom put me in the most euphoric state imaginable, I walked straight out of the school and for some reason nobody interupted me, I began my trek home and picked the book out of my bag once more, it stated that it would rain and gave a time afterwards, I checked my watch and it was five minutes before but my minute hand wasn't moving, this confused me. As I walked the way home I noticed that there were no cars moving and there was at least 300 people at each bus stop all lined up with no emotion waiting for their souls to be transfered. I shouted as loud as I could, I told V (the masked man) that he could take my soul as long as everyone else's souls were saved. I opened the book once more and it said, All you need to say is no... "No!". Everyone turned around got into their cars and drove off as if they couldn't remember anything, at this point I started to question my existance.

I checked my watch to see the time and it was exactly the time is was supposed to rain, I looked up and the rain started falling. A tear dropped from my eye as I had just taken humanities' saved humanities' fait and had a chance to fail. I opened the book once more and it explained the tear, I realised now that everything I was doing and being showed had already been planned out.

I later was admited to a mental clinic for an assesment due to my supposed "Psychosis", I didn't want to listen to the shit they where talking about and remembered my freedom so I proceded to punch through 7 solid locked doors in order to escape from the room, for the next few days V was talking to me through the media and only I could understand the message. He taught me how to breath knowledge but wouldn't tell me everything just then, all I was told was to follow the signs and the picture will become clearer.

A week later I was smoking weed up at the st.'James' church in the centre of our town Grimsby, I noticed that the area I went to smoke never contained more than five people and everytime someone else wanted to join they would always come in a group of two and two people would leave the current circle of to make room for the other two. The circle of five is always in the shape of a pentagon, when I notice that I've ended up in the pentagon again I look to the ground and a pentagram starts to form. I wear a jacket with band patches on and others report strange messages written within them. There's also a lot of stuff I've that I can't describe without a couple of thousand pages.

There's something strange about my town Grimsby, rumoured anti-christ birth place. According to legend, Grimsby was first founded by Grim, a Danish fisherman. In Norse mythology, 'Grim' (Mask) and 'Grimnir' (Masked One) are names adopted by the deity Odin (Anglo-Saxon 'Woden') when travelling incognito amongst mortals. I'll leave you to work out the rest, I am a demi-god and they know it.

- - - Updated - - -

I apologize for the lack of Paragraphs, for some reason it's all been clumped together.

I tried to add in paragraphs, sorry if they aren't where you would have had them.

~Thalassa
    Last edited by thalassa; 21 May 2014, 10:41. Reason: added paragraphs...WoT

Re: My path, story and explanation of Magic.

Well. With all that and you still had the time to visit us in the quiet part of the internet.
    Welcome, kid.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Welcome

Comment

I want to hear that song.

Comment

Working...
        X