This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spirit Troubles

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post. If not, I kindly ask the mods to move it where it does belong.

Today a person I work with told me about his wife's 3 year-old daughter and how she is seeing a man with red eyes and wearing upside down crosses. She drew pictures of him, too. She sees him in the closet. Today she told her mother that "Mommy will die in the woods."

My friend told me his mother was followed by a spirit of some kind since she was a child and now it is following him. It followed him all his life, including in the Army, as has caused periods of high activity. Things flung off tables, missing items, objects suddenly tossed around.

He grew up in a conservative Christian home.

His great-aunt practiced some form of the craft. I don't know much but one day his grandmother was attacked and given 3rd-degree burns from boiling water. She claimed Satan did it.

My friend has had a lot of interaction with this spirit. Pictures, intelligent responses, etc. I've explained to him that he's feeding it.

I'm sort of curious as to what kind of spirit this would be. He wants to get a ouija board out and talk to it but I cautioned him against it. One should know more about what they are dealing with before engaging with something like that, I think.

I have not been to his new house. He and his wife just had a baby--his first. The daughter is from his wife's previous relationship.

Any thoughts as to what kind of spirit this would be?

Re: Spirit Troubles

I feel like I should have the answer... but I don't. But I am sensing a bit of bad energy from this spirit you speak of. If I were you, I'd find some type of protection.

Comment

I don't think it is too dangerous. Fear is your biggest enemy when countering annoying entities.

A banishing should get rid of it.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Originally posted by Terrabus View Post
        I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post. If not, I kindly ask the mods to move it where it does belong.

Today a person I work with told me about his wife's 3 year-old daughter and how she is seeing a man with red eyes and wearing upside down crosses. She drew pictures of him, too. She sees him in the closet. Today she told her mother that "Mommy will die in the woods."

My friend told me his mother was followed by a spirit of some kind since she was a child and now it is following him. It followed him all his life, including in the Army, as has caused periods of high activity. Things flung off tables, missing items, objects suddenly tossed around.

He grew up in a conservative Christian home.

His great-aunt practiced some form of the craft. I don't know much but one day his grandmother was attacked and given 3rd-degree burns from boiling water. She claimed Satan did it.

My friend has had a lot of interaction with this spirit. Pictures, intelligent responses, etc. I've explained to him that he's feeding it.

I'm sort of curious as to what kind of spirit this would be. He wants to get a ouija board out and talk to it but I cautioned him against it. One should know more about what they are dealing with before engaging with something like that, I think.

I have not been to his new house. He and his wife just had a baby--his first. The daughter is from his wife's previous relationship.

Any thoughts as to what kind of spirit this would be?
        There could be many possibilities as to what "kind" of spirit this could be, if it is a spirit at all.

There are cases of spirits which attach themselves to family lines for whatever reason. I doubt that the great-Aunt practicing "some form of the Craft" had anything to do with it. It could be attached to any member of the household or it could be attached to an object in the home.

You are certainly correct in advising your friend against using a Ouija board to "communicate" with this entity.

I don't know that the imagery associated with this spirit is necessarily "Satanic" - some spirits can assume whichever form that they desire, and the human mind can manifest subconscious fears in the form of a perceived "Demon".

I'm interested to know how your friend knows that his mother was "followed" by some form of spirit since she was a child. You have several different "storylines" going on here - a spirit attached to a mother, a "Satanic" visual of an perceived entity by a small child, random "supernatural" events happening to your friend and a grandmother being "attacked" by some kind of entity.

I'm also curious as to why you believe that your friend is "feeding" this entity and how you believe that he is accomplishing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Torey View Post
          There could be many possibilities as to what "kind" of spirit this could be, if it is a spirit at all.

There are cases of spirits which attach themselves to family lines for whatever reason. I doubt that the great-Aunt practicing "some form of the Craft" had anything to do with it. It could be attached to any member of the household or it could be attached to an object in the home.

You are certainly correct in advising your friend against using a Ouija board to "communicate" with this entity.

I don't know that the imagery associated with this spirit is necessarily "Satanic" - some spirits can assume whichever form that they desire, and the human mind can manifest subconscious fears in the form of a perceived "Demon".

I'm interested to know how your friend knows that his mother was "followed" by some form of spirit since she was a child. You have several different "storylines" going on here - a spirit attached to a mother, a "Satanic" visual of an perceived entity by a small child, random "supernatural" events happening to your friend and a grandmother being "attacked" by some kind of entity.

I'm also curious as to why you believe that your friend is "feeding" this entity and how you believe that he is accomplishing this.

Thank you for your reply. You know, there is so much I don't know. Last night my friend did what he could to explain it to me.

From what I understand, the great-aunt had a number of episodes where she did spellwork that did not go according to plan, or so she claimed.

My friend says his mother has a lot of stories about screaming, whispers, mutually-confirmed noises, and objects being flung off shelves.

I told him he was feeding it because he took an interest in it and seemed to encourage it with attempts at photographing it, recording it, and pretty much chasing it around. I told him that as long as you engage it, you're feeding it, because somebody is going to be scared and fear can be food.

I agree the imagery is most likely something brought up for shock value. But this seems like more than just the family ghost coming around for a bit of fun.

Comment

You know on the surface this sounds like a puffer fish spirit. Blows up and makes itself look more formidable than it actually is and gets away because everyone is only responding to its puffer aspect. I mean blazing eyes, inverted crosses and such sounds like something right out of Marquis De Sade or a few 1960's horror films of that genre. Almost a Dracula feel to the description with its blazing red eyes and inverted cross imagery.

I do doubt a familial spirit though as you've suggested the daughter is not blood so would not typically fall into a familial category of influence and participation. Ancestral spirits in my experience don't typically bother those who come into the family line that is not of the family blood. That seems to suggest your dealing more with either a local entity that is connected to the land or a entity that is connected to some object in the building or beneath it.

But still to much information missing from this one to say or suggest anything for certain. Even the notion of it being evil due to its persona is suspect as that relies upon a whole lot of Christian devil influence and perception of the inverted cross and demonic connection to blazing red eyes.
            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

About an hour ago, the mother of my friend posted on FB that this is the same spirit that bothered her in a different state.

My question is, how does she know it's the same one? And why doesn't my friend seem too concerned?

Maybe it is, indeed, a different spirit.

Comment

Working...
              X