Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can this actually be Lilith i'm working with?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can this actually be Lilith i'm working with?

Hi guys, i'm new to this site and don't know if im posting this in the correct area i'm supposed to, so please forgive me if i messed up. Anyways i've been working with Lilith for years now and we've become extremely close. I consider her to be family, thing is idk if this is actually Lilith. I've tried working with her using various metbods of communication and most of the time she comes to me in my dreams. Thing is most people say she has red hair, but this Lilith has blonde hair. She matches everything else perfect but im just wondering if she could be one of Lilith's sister spirits. And if so why does she usually appear when i wish to work with Lilith and if it is Lilith why the blonde hair vs the red hair she is known for?

Re: Can this actually be Lilith i'm working with?

Lilith is a Power. She'll appear in whatever guise amuses her. Blonde, brunette, redhead, red with bright blue highlights, green, the hair color is a trivial detail easily changed.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I've heard that blonde hair is fairly common for Lilith too but I've never worked with her so I can't comment on that. I do know however that many deities and other spirits are capable of altering their physical appearance to a set of various forms, or any form they desire. For example I've had deities that assume the form of birds, humans (of various ethnicity and build)and lions or any combination thereof and still recognize them as the same deity. The spiritual form is highly manipulable and subject to interpretation. You may see her with blonde hair because you feel she should have blonde hair and now that you believe she should have red hair maybe you will see her with red hair regardless of if she changes her appearance herself.
      Circe

Comment

I've worked with Lilith for a number of years, as well. As has been said, many deities will appear differently from one practitioner to another as they are not bound by a corporeal form. That being said, there are also many deities which often appear with the same theophany which is rarely altered.

Can you describe how this "Lilith" "behaves"? What things are associated with Her? What does she "say" and "do"? Lilith may be identified by a number of other character markers outside of her appearance.

She has another "aspect" known as Lilith Ulemta or Lilith "The Younger". Which you are working with, if any, will depend on other factors about your interactions with this being.

Comment

Sorry for the late reply guys. Torey, well she's pretty much fun, full of energy, talkative, has this playfully aggressive attitude. She's usually very physical. And by physical i mean she likes to play aggressively or hold me down aggressively/forcibly when we play. She's very flirtatious and sexual as well as comforting. She's mostly had nice stuff to say and gets pretty jealous. She's pretty possessive.

Comment

Sorry for the late reply guys. Torey, well she's pretty much fun, full of energy, talkative, has this playfully aggressive attitude. She's usually very physical. And by physical i mean she likes to play aggressively or hold me down aggressively/forcibly when we play. She's very flirtatious and sexual as well as comforting. She's mostly had nice stuff to say and gets pretty jealous. She's pretty possessive.

Comment

Working...
            X