Blessings and Cleansings single objects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blessings and Cleansings single objects

My pleasure. I hope it works well for you.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I've been looking for a post like this for a while

What method would one use for tarot cards? Mine have been acting strangely and I think they've absorbed some bad mojo from a recent breakup. I want to cleanse them of that and see if I can get some readings that aren't so scattered. Anyone know of a way to do that?
      (user formerly known as beckly_freckly)

You are a little soul carrying around a corpse.

Comment

Originally posted by beckly_freckly View Post

What method would one use for tarot cards? Mine have been acting strangely and I think they've absorbed some bad mojo from a recent breakup. I want to cleanse them of that and see if I can get some readings that aren't so scattered. Anyone know of a way to do that?
        Perhaps putting something in the tarot bag that absorbs negativity would help, such as a piece of black tourmaline? This list might help, but keep in mind that there's no consensus on how every stone works. Something that reflects negativity might help too, such as mica (but mica tends to be fragile). I actually like to use hematite for reflecting bad luck and negativity, because it has a mirror-like sheen. I know that's not its traditional use, but it works for me.

If all else fails, salt.
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Smudge 'em.

Honestly, the way you cleanse *things* is pretty much the way you'd cleanse your home, your person, a space, etc. The only exception is that sometimes you need to make allowances for the type of material soemthing is made of (which is really just a matter of creativity than any "correct" technique.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

I usually store my cards in a bag or box with some crystal quartz or amber overnight. Quartz is an excellent absorber of energies. And amber is great for getting rid if negativity. If you would then like to cleanse the stones, you can simply run it through the smoke of sage a few times and reuse it.
            "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Working...
            X