Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request to ban my account.

Punishment Detail Watchful Wanderer's Avatar
    Aug 2013
    Religion
    Solitary Eclectic Pagan(with strong Hellene influence), devotee of Gaia and Pan
    Phrase
    Be who you are and see what happens, regardless of whether people accept you.

Request to ban my account.

As much as some would hate to hear it. I feel it is needed for me to request that my account be banned, as much as I would like think otherwise, I'm not worthy of being here, I'm not even a full pagan yet(haven't done a dedication/self initiation ritual). I'm kind of a hypocrite personally, so I feel it is right that I be banned.

Besides, I doubt that I will be missed.

Mar 2009
    Religion
    Finding sanctity.
    Phrase
    Mistress of the Ban

Re: Request to ban my account.

Nobody cares that you're not a full pagan. We've got atheists, Muslims, Christians, and every flavour of pagan on the site here. As to whether you'll be missed, you're right. Because nobody misses a stranger. But that's no reason to leave our little family. Stay, converse, make friends, and chat. Become family.

Or don't. If you're serious about leaving, contact Juniper, Chain, or Thal via PM.
    “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Jul 2013
    Religion
    Kemetic reconstructionist, I guess... Solitary. devotee of Djehuty and Bast
    Phrase
    Rawr

You don't have to be a full pagan in order to be a member in the forum. THere are some Christians here and some Muslims too.
    Some pagan users don't perform a dedication ritual for some reasons. Like - they don't have the opportunity, or just want to explore their branch of their faith. Perhaps they even want to stay on their current place in paganism membership.
    You don't have to be a pagan in order to have an account here, just saying.

- - - Updated - - -

And I second Volcaniclastic.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Aug 2013
    Religion
    Phrase

So. I'm still a disgrace to the whole forum. and well...redemption can only be found through rejection.

Jul 2013
    Religion
    Kemetic reconstructionist, I guess... Solitary. devotee of Djehuty and Bast
    Phrase
    Rawr

You aren't a disgrace. People treat equally to every user here. The religion doesn't matter really.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

The Gaze of the Abyss B. de Corbin's Avatar
    Feb 2007
    Religion
    Alchemist and Neo-American Redneck Buddhist
    Frozen Northern Michigan, near Thunder Bay
    Phrase
    Where are the tweezers?

Quote Originally Posted by Watchful Overseer View Post
    So. I'm still a disgrace to the whole forum. and well...redemption can only be found through rejection.
    Disgrace?

You're having a bad day. Have a cuppa joe and relax.
    Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand.

I can't do everything, but I can do something.

Jan 2005
    Religion
    Atheist

Quote Originally Posted by Watchful Overseer View Post
    I agree with BDC, mostly. I'm an Atheist, one of the more outspoken members, and I'm sure I piss people off regularly. That's how I know I'm doing it right

I'm not sure what you mean by redemption...but it sounds like a personal struggle (rather than one involving other members here). Our rejection won't fix what's in your head, doubly so if you have to ask for it. A request for a ban is usually a "cry for help", so to speak, since if you wanted to stop coming to the Forum you can...stop...coming...to the...forum...

So if you want help, ask for it. Drama doesn't save anyone any headaches and generally causes more distress and discord than otherwise. Most people (myself included) are idiots and wouldn't recognize "subtlety" or a "hint" if it hit us upside the head. We can't honestly help if you can't honestly ask for it.
    http://www.roknrol.info <-- if the site's down, just check back later

Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's Relativity.
    - Albert Einstein

“It is not necessary to accept the choices handed down to you by life as you know it.” - Hunter S. Thompson

Aug 2013
    Religion
    Phrase

No, I wish to get my account banned so I couldn't come back even if I wanted to. Simple as that.

- - - Updated - - -

You know what, forget it. I can handle myself.

Mar 2009
    Religion
    Finding sanctity.
    Phrase
    Mistress of the Ban

Public temper tantrum.
    “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Bronze Member iflewoverthecuckoosnest's Avatar
    Dec 2012
    Religion
    Searching, drawn to Mayan mythology and Eastern Religions
    Phrase
    Sri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram Sita Ram Sita Ram.

Dude. Woah. What did I miss?
    You don't have to stick around if you don't want to, but you not being fully pagan is absolutely not a big deal. I'm mostly Buddhist, and I still have a grand old time with these folks. Don't be so hard on yourself. You're not a disgrace to the forum. There's plenty of people around here who are unsure of their paths or non-pagan. It's. Fine.