This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spiritual Experiences

I thought I'd start a thread for people to share various spiritual encounters they have experienced. Visions, prophesy, healings, super natural works etc.

I'll start...

Yesterday I was in worship and I had a sort of vision. I was communicating my desire for the bride groom to come for his bride and all at once I was in his embrace. The father then joined us and we spent some time simply enjoying an embrace. I can't really put it into words exactly what I mean by that although it was clear that the time had not yet come, and I had to return. The parting was incredibly painful emotionally, like a child being torn from their mothers arms painful.

I have met the father once before in a dream (in which he appeared as a icon), this time he was a human body of pure white light so bright I couldn't make out any details - similar to the son actually.

The biggest residual I took away from this encounter though was the most powerful and overwhelming sense of pure, clean, fresh, peace and love. I think my sense of spiritual discernment has been heightened too. Things a re a little crisper, like HD TV :-)

Re: Spiritual Experiences

Out of curiosity, are you looking specifically for experiences in an Abrahamic context or are any experiences an option?

If anything is open, mind if I shift this to a more general board?
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Interesting experience, DON! Thanks for sharing! ^_^
      Sorry, wrong place to write what I'm thinking about. Keep on going.
      I didn't notice that it was the abrahamic religions sector.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I put it in here specifically to discuss experiences with YWH or his son. But a general one would be very interesting!

Comment

Working...
        X