Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for information/ someone to help me learn

hi people
    im looking for someone who ideally is a Hellenic re constructionist (or similar) although i have many books on/surrounding it, i feel that i actually need someone to help me as the information i have found is very little ,
    can someone lend a hand?

Re: looking for information/ someone to help me learn

Try reading through some of the threads in this section. There is a lot of information in them if you look for it. Unfortunately, there seems to be a shortage of Hellenists on the forum at the moment. But don't let that deter you! There is a link about recon somewhere around here... Oh where did it go? I know I've seen it.....

Comment

I know I am a bit late to the conversation, but I stumbled across the thread and am curious if you are still in need of assistance?
      If so, ask away! (Feel free to private message me if you wish to do so!)

Comment

DO you still have any questions? Don't know if I can help at all, but I would love to try!

Comment

Originally posted by Aster Thrakena View Post
          DO you still have any questions? Don't know if I can help at all, but I would love to try!
          Not sure if the person is even around anymore. Last time active was June 21st of 2014 so its been sometime since they posted. Might have changed user names as a possibility but I don't recall such a change. But then I admit I do not recall all user name changes that have occurred.
          I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Well, thought I would try :P I was snooping around the forums and trying to get some friends should have checked the date...that would make sense lol!

Comment

Hey, it might help someone else that comes along!
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aster Thrakena View Post
                Well, thought I would try :P I was snooping around the forums and trying to get some friends should have checked the date...that would make sense lol!
                Not a problem just pointing out the original person has not posted in some time. That said what you posted today might be something that the new person tomorrow will need so it's not a bad thing. Or it might be something that gets someone else on the site to ask you something that they might otherwise never have asked.
                I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Working...
                X