This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deliverance!

No, not the televangelist "send me your money" type of thing, or the six fingered banjo player type of thing either, or the rituals of the Roman Catholic Church for that matter.

I'm starting this thread to discuss the real deal, techniques and knowledge for engaging and destroying the enemy as Christians were instructed to do.

I intend this to be primarily for Christians who want more information on how this is done, why possession happens, and the mechanisms behind many of the aspects.

Others are welcome to add to the information base as long as it is based on their own experiences and training.

And of course, if you feel you could do with the assistance of a spiritual hit squad then you are more than welcome to participate.

Re: Deliverance!

Lemme guess. The Devil is the bad guy, right?
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

This thread is going to contain quite a bit of discussion about demonology, "new age" practices, and the mechanisms by which entities from the second heaven gain access and anchor in the physical.

It will also contain information about binding entities, turning them on their senders, capturing the person responsible if they happen to astral project into the person during a manifestation, and some sensitive topics such as the physical destruction of the physical person and their coven / group through spiritual warfare if the circumstances warrant it.

This stuff is no joke guys. You have been warned.

- - - Updated - - -

Well yes. This thread has been started in the Abrahamic Traditions section for a reason :-)

Comment

Hmm. This sounds very Catholic. I just finished reading a book on the Vatican Exorcists. Pretty interesting.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by DON View Post
          some sensitive topics such as the physical destruction of the physical person and their coven / group through spiritual warfare if the circumstances warrant it.
          I am not killing this thread because I am presuming that spiritual warfare in this manner is roughly analogous to cursing and hexing a target. We have tolerated such topics in the past.

Allow me to be very clear. This thread is on my radar. I am not entirely sure that leaving it alive is a good idea and you do not wish to see me in it again. Handle this topic with the greatest of care or don't handle it at all. Any and all other approaches will result in my swift and final intervention.
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Please can you expand on "capturing the person responsible if they happen to astral project into the person during a manifestation"?

Comment

Sure thing MaskedOne. Yes I guess you can see this as an analogy. I certainly don't mean forming a posse and going off burnin' lol. I mean spiritual engagement in a way that has physical consequences, like the dissolution of a group.

To answer the question about capturing an astral projector under these circumstances, we need to first understand the actual mechanism of astral projecting. I will be very surprised if anyone in this forum agrees with me on this, but I will share with you what I was taught from a person who was extremely adept at this. He was capable of retrieving physical objects, and I will include an exercise for anyone here who is adept at AP to try. Not an exercise in bringing back physical objects sorry, but rather an exercise in gaining greater insight into the underlying mechanism.

Once we have explored the underlying mechanism, we will then look at how this mechanism can be used for other purposes.

I have to go, but as a small expansion midgnostic, when a person is under the control of another person, they attach a sort of alarm system to the victim. When someone attempts a deliverence, or intervention, or the victim themselves tries to break away, this alarm mechanism will notify the controller. They will then investigate (often physically or in the physical like a phone call), but if it's serious and the victim is physically located a distance away, then they will often astral project into the body.

What this means is that when ministering deliverance, one has to discern what exactly they are engaging with during a manifestation. An entity is dealt with differently from a person.

Comment

No, not the televangelist "send me your money" type of thing, or the six fingered banjo player type of thing either, or the rituals of the Roman Catholic Church for that matter.

I'm starting this thread to discuss the real deal, techniques and knowledge for engaging and destroying the enemy as Christians were instructed to do.

I intend this to be primarily for Christians who want more information on how this is done, why possession happens, and the mechanisms behind many of the aspects.

Others are welcome to add to the information base as long as it is based on their own experiences and training.

And of course, if you feel you could do with the assistance of a spiritual hit squad then you are more than welcome to participate.
                I have a solid background in exorcism techniques/possession lore from a purely Jewish perspective. Not exactly Christian, but obviously from the same vein.

I think that this thread will quickly die unless you give it direction. I'm quite interested in this type of discussion, so perhaps you should begin by asking for a specific contribution such as thoughts or personal techniques relative to the diagnosis of a true possession, for example.

Comment

I am interested in your theories regarding what type of entities possess people, and why it seems like the vast majority of 'possessed' people belong to one particular group of religions.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
                    I am interested in your theories regarding what type of entities possess people, and why it seems like the vast majority of 'possessed' people belong to one particular group of religions.
                    Is the majority by percent or in absolute numbers? If it's by number then Christianity is still by far the largest religious grouping.
                    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Comment

I have to go, but as a small expansion midgnostic, when a person is under the control of another person, they attach a sort of alarm system to the victim. When someone attempts a deliverence, or intervention, or the victim themselves tries to break away, this alarm mechanism will notify the controller. They will then investigate (often physically or in the physical like a phone call), but if it's serious and the victim is physically located a distance away, then they will often astral project into the body.

The conception of a single individual so exalted that to preserve their image would warrant the demonization of spiritual influence otherwise contrived is even disregarded by the Roman Catholic Church whose structure implicitly avows subtle gradations of religious authority, albeit in the context of a rigid hierarchy.

The prevalence of obsolescent religious doctrine is liable to frustrate contemporary emissaries whose demands for fealty, while necessarily undemocratic, are nonetheless just. If their spiritual observances cannot be appropriately honoured these may be forced to co-habit with, and be sullied by, desires which cannot be wholly sublimated if the organism is to survive to fulfil their purpose and experience a standard of living high enough to reasonably be upheld as exemplary without their adherents incurring substantial psychic debt.

In desperation psychic bondage may be unconsciously imposed upon those with whom correspondence is desired but whose participation is precluded by the appearance of audacity accompanying the emissary’s obscurity, or by the emissary’s desire to maintain immaculate propriety in view of the forced juxtaposition alluded to

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                        Is the majority by percent or in absolute numbers? If it's by number then Christianity is still by far the largest religious grouping.
                        I was just making a generalised statement with no actual concrete figures in mind. Which is a dangerous thing to do here, I know.

Comment

A Christian spiritual hit squad? For what/whom? Because cases of possession are exorcised by those outside the Christian faith and I feel deeply deeply uneasy with the idea of explaining to people how to 'destroy the enemy.'

Where, who and what is this enemy?
                          www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
                            I was just making a generalised statement with no actual concrete figures in mind. Which is a dangerous thing to do here, I know.
                            Not a major concern of mine. I'm just picky about statistics because they can mislead as easily as inform.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                              Not a major concern of mine. I'm just picky about statistics because they can mislead as easily as inform.
                              Well I did qualify it with 'it seems', at least. That counts, right?

On a serious note, I would honestly be interested in seeing actual statistics about supposed possessions. I say 'supposed' because 'possession' means different things to different religions. I grew up Catholic, and their version of 'possession' is quite different to what I've heard about some of the Protestant faiths. Personally, I think it could be argued that they aren't actually talking about the same phenomenon. I find it interesting that most readily available stories on possession show a trend towards a particular demographic, which of course could simply be media bias.

Comment

Working...
                              X