Brrrr....
    Not hot enough for you? =3
    Work hard Play hard.
    What is history?

Comment

Re: Summer!

Traffic, morons, migraines, excess heat

not always in that order
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Amadi View Post
        Not hot enough for you? =3
        Oopsy, I say it when I am irritated by something. My bad

- - - Updated - - -

I really wish the temperature was lower.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
          Oopsy, I say it when I am irritated by something. My bad

- - - Updated - - -

I really wish the temperature was lower.
          I also just really want the heat to go away. Yesterday it was 40C.
          Ideally I absolutely love the weather when it is 5C and pouring rain, or at least significantly overcast, but then again I don't get cold easily.

...Why can't it be Winter already!?

Comment

Originally posted by LunarHarvest View Post
            Ideally I absolutely love the weather when it is 5C and pouring rain, or at least significantly overcast, but then again I don't get cold easily.

Temperatures here a bit lower than 40C. So I can really relate to it.
            I love winter too! ^_^ Yay!!!!!
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
              Temperatures here a bit lower than 40C. So I can really relate to it.
              I love winter too! ^_^ Yay!!!!!
              "Let the storm rage on!!! The cold never bothered me anyway."

Sorry but I had to.

Comment

Of course
                But this is a thread about summer, so let's get back to topic.

Comment

Originally posted by LunarHarvest View Post

Lets swap :# hate this weather
                  ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                  Seen the desert and the birds
                  You cut your hair short
                  Like a shush to an insult
                  The world had been yelling
                  Since the day you were born
                  Revolting with anger
                  While it smiled like it was cute
                  That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Summer to me means the coconut oil can be spread straight from the jar and that it's almost autumn (my favourite season).

This is probably my least favourite time of year. I burn easily (and hate the feeling of sun-screen on my skin) and have hay-fever. I do like the odd day at the beach, though!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and tourists. Endless tourists wandering around, stopping suddenly in front of you and generally forgetting that there are people who live in this city who are trying desperately hard to get to work/get the shopping etc. but can't because of all the tourists.

Comment

Summer means sun, cool drinks, going outside to enjoy the warm weather and travelling. This year I'm going to South Africa to volunteer at a wildlife project. It's going to be awesome!

Comment

Did I mention sweat?

Well...

Sweat.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Oh forgot to mention - skin irritations....

Comment

Originally posted by Thrudr View Post
                            Summer means sun, cool drinks, going outside to enjoy the warm weather and travelling. This year I'm going to South Africa to volunteer at a wildlife project. It's going to be awesome!
                            I agree with you Thrudr! Summer is the perfect time to enjoy the great outdoors and travel to a beach site is the best way to enjoy the sun and warm weather. Let me know which area you are going to visit in South Africa. I am interested to know.

Comment

william pauL, I am going to see the beautiful natural wonder of Niagara Falls. It is one of my favorite natural sights to see in the world. I have been there many times in life. But I want to visit this place again and again. That's why I am planning a trip. My friend you have any experience of this place tourism? If yes let me know about your experience. I am waiting for your reply.

Comment

Yes of course! I am also a lucky one who has visited this beautiful destination located between Canada and the United States. Niagara Falls is truly a fantastic tourist destination and attract the visitors again and again. Last time I visited this with my wife and son and enjoyed there a lot. It was a great fun for me and my family to enjoy Hornblower Niagara Cruising, a Whirlpool Jet Boat tour, a view from Skylon Tower and Maid of Mist boat tour that I never forget. Badrick! Do not forget to take your camera with you during the tour.

Comment

Working...
                                X