This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needing Assistance with an entity

Good Day all. This is my first post, and I am loading it with questions.

I recently moved into an older home in St. Louis and there is some malevolent activity happening. I have been researching various methods as to best cleanse my home and protect it. I have done several cleansings, and it works, but only for a short time.

My daughter who has a new born, and my son live with me. I do believe whatever energy resides here is most attracted to my daughter and grandson. How might I protect them?

The attic seems to have some type of entry as we have photographed and videoed odd light phenomenon in the southwest corner of it. How might I seal off that area?

The entity has actually traveled with us during errands. It emits a very bad odor. What type of entity produces a bad odor?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Needing Assistance with an entity

Hi, Slate.

What types of "malevolent activity" have been happening? You give us examples of your beliefs about the alleged entity, but nothing about its behaviour other than a bad odour.

Comment

I'm also wondering what your personal belief system is...if something is meaningless to you, it won't have as much impact.
      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by Torey View Post
        Hi, Slate.

What types of "malevolent activity" have been happening? You give us examples of your beliefs about the alleged entity, but nothing about its behaviour other than a bad odour.
        I suppose I should have provided more information. My apologies.

There are mood changes, and I have woken with marks on my body. The bangs and and thumps feel as if they are meant to wake us all. The odor is very bad and I would assume from my research that would mean a negative energy, as it certainly feels negative.

The feeling that I get when the odor is around is one of great fright. My daughter is being touched on the breast and upper body. I have no idea what it is, was hoping to find a solution as to how to rid our home of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Dez View Post
        I'm also wondering what your personal belief system is...if something is meaningless to you, it won't have as much impact.
        I have in the past been interested in the more paranormal aspects of life, but put little importance into it.

I am a spiritual person, all of my family are, but none of us practice any particular belief system.

Comment

Originally posted by Slate View Post
          I suppose I should have provided more information. My apologies.

There are mood changes, and I have woken with marks on my body. The bangs and and thumps feel as if they are meant to wake us all. The odor is very bad and I would assume from my research that would mean a negative energy, as it certainly feels negative.

The feeling that I get when the odor is around is one of great fright. My daughter is being touched on the breast and upper body. I have no idea what it is, was hoping to find a solution as to how to rid our home of it.
          Does the activity tend to happen when your daughter is present? Does it happen when she isn't home?

I would advise you NOT to cleanse and try to "banish" the alleged entity as that can often have negative repercussions. At this point, I'm just curious to find out as much information about it as possible.

What times of the day/night does the activity seem to be most prevalent?

Comment

The knocks, bangs and popping noises happen even when she is not here, but the baby is almost always here at home. The odor is almost exclusively around her and I have never smelled it when she is gone. The odor always happens at night or during the early morning hours, but as late as 11 am on two occasions. I can smell it in or near her room. Two weeks ago today we took the baby out with us because the odor and bangs were very serious. My son stayed behind and saged the house. Five minutes into our drive the odor appeared in the car with us, it followed us into two locations, and each time the folks around us could smell the odor. The really strange part of the trip, if it could get any stranger, was that we could also smell sage mingling with the rancid odor. Was it still connected to the house with the burning sage?

I usually hear the walking, banging and knocks in the early morning 2-4am, but have heard them through various times of the day on a few occasions, just not as loud and continuous.

My children moved us in on March 12th this year, and it started almost immediately. I moved in on May 3rd and experienced the noise the first night. It has gotten worse since the birth of my Grandson. He is just under six weeks.

A Banishment? Exorcism?

Comment

My children moved us in on March 12th this year, and it started almost immediately. I moved in on May 3rd and experienced the noise the first night. It has gotten worse since the birth of my Grandson. He is just under six weeks.
              When you say 'us', who do you mean? I realise that you, your son, daughter and grandson all live together, but who lived in the house before you came? Did your children live there and then move you in?

Comment

A couple of things I'd like to ask too... It seems that since you've moved into the house the smell has not only appeared, but left the house and come with you in the car. Now that suggests (a) that something else could be causing the smell or (b) that the entity is not attached to the house but to the people in it.

It's not - as Torey has already pointed out - a simple matter of trying to banish something. Blundering in without the full picture can do more harm than good. Hence all the questions.

How old are your children, by the way?
                www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by Torey View Post
                  When you say 'us', who do you mean? I realise that you, your son, daughter and grandson all live together, but who lived in the house before you came? Did your children live there and then move you in?
                  My son is 29, my daughter is 33. We relocated from Austin Texas. We rented the home in March. My son and daughter moved our things in on March, I arrived from Austin in early May We decided to live together so that my daughter would have help with her newborn. There were two men that lived here just before us, and the owner is presently in Germany. It's a wonderful big old house in the perfect location for us. I was born and raised in St. Louis but have lived all over the country. I have three other grown children.

I had considered, and still do that what ever this is could be attached to my daughter. She has up until getting pregnant lived on the edge of life. Her past relationships were volatile to say the least, and she remarked to me one day that the last two men in her life seemed to use the same play book in how they treated her.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
                  A couple of things I'd like to ask too... It seems that since you've moved into the house the smell has not only appeared, but left the house and come with you in the car. Now that suggests (a) that something else could be causing the smell or (b) that the entity is not attached to the house but to the people in it.

It's not - as Torey has already pointed out - a simple matter of trying to banish something. Blundering in without the full picture can do more harm than good. Hence all the questions.

How old are your children, by the way?
                  I will answer what ever questions you guys ask.

I have five children. Two daughters 35 and 33. Three sons, 29, 27 and 25. They are all very healthy. My oldest is a Massage therapist, my daughter with a baby manages a movie theater, my oldest son also a therapist, another son works for a university, and the youngest owns a mobile mechanic service. No one uses Ouija boards or anything like that. I am the more esoteric of the family.

Comment

And is anything happening with the father of the baby? Just a thought - sorry if I seem intrusive,

Comment

The father is a menace to society. He is wanted on several felony warrants, all gotten during her time with him. He was stalking my daughter with a certain ferocity. He cares not about having a child with her, only that she never be with another man.

He is very skilled in IT and electronic security systems, and we were not surprised by his hacking of our emails, and remotely installing key logging programs into our computers. We wised up, changed out the living plans again, notified the cyber crimes division of the FBI and have thankfully not heard a peep from him since relocating here.

I have considered that what occupies our attic and lives, may have also occupied him. Once upon a time the guy had a bright future. The same is true of her boy friend just a couple of years before she hooked up with him. One is in prison, the other needs to be.

- - - Updated - - -

The father is a menace to society. He is wanted on several felony warrants, all gotten during her time with him. He was stalking my daughter with a certain ferocity. He cares not about having a child with her, only that she never be with another man.

He is very skilled in IT and electronic security systems, and we were not surprised by his hacking of our emails, and remotely installing key logging programs into our computers. We wised up, changed out the living plans again, notified the cyber crimes division of the FBI and have thankfully not heard a peep from him since relocating here.

I have considered that what occupies our attic and lives, may have also occupied him. Once upon a time the guy had a bright future. The same is true of her boy friend just a couple of years before she hooked up with him. One is in prison, the other needs to be.
                      I should also mention that he was beating her badly while she was in the early months of her pregnancy.

Comment

Well - obviously this is only my opinion, but I think the answer could have much to do with your daughter's ex... maybe even both of them in a way. And I don't think it's possession, not at all. Her ex may just be an utter bastard, but that doesn't mean he's possessed.

It may however be a form of energy emanating from him towards her and the baby that could be causing the problem . However, if the baby was not born in this house, and if there were no problems before you arrived here, then there is another explanation - that the house is actually trying to warn you against this man.

So... I would first of all sit down and just talk to whatever might be there. No ouija boards, no rapping to communicate. Just sit down and have your one-sided conversation. Explain that you are here to stay but are concerned that it is not very peaceful here, that you are willing to co-exist, but not prepared to be made afraid. And sound as though you mean it.

This can often do the trick - but it depends on the source of the problem. On the face of it, what you have could well be a psychic attack, but it's vital to try and explore other avenues first. A bit of cleansing - especially getting rid of dust - is always worthwhile too. And keep a record of what happens too - day of the week, time of day, even the moonphase, so you can see a pattern emerging. When we moved to our present home everything went into overdrive whenever there was a full moon.

Let us know how you get on and good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
                          Well - obviously this is only my opinion, but I think the answer could have much to do with your daughter's ex... maybe even both of them in a way. And I don't think it's possession, not at all. Her ex may just be an utter bastard, but that doesn't mean he's possessed.

It may however be a form of energy emanating from him towards her and the baby that could be causing the problem . However, if the baby was not born in this house, and if there were no problems before you arrived here, then there is another explanation - that the house is actually trying to warn you against this man.

So... I would first of all sit down and just talk to whatever might be there. No ouija boards, no rapping to communicate. Just sit down and have your one-sided conversation. Explain that you are here to stay but are concerned that it is not very peaceful here, that you are willing to co-exist, but not prepared to be made afraid. And sound as though you mean it.

This can often do the trick - but it depends on the source of the problem. On the face of it, what you have could well be a psychic attack, but it's vital to try and explore other avenues first. A bit of cleansing - especially getting rid of dust - is always worthwhile too. And keep a record of what happens too - day of the week, time of day, even the moonphase, so you can see a pattern emerging. When we moved to our present home everything went into overdrive whenever there was a full moon.

Let us know how you get on and good luck!
                          I very much appreciate the time that any members give to this issue. I have much studying and inquiry, and will take your advice on the more simple and logical route of a conversation. Sifting through the myriad of explanations and solutions should in the end make us all here experts.

I would be glad to keep updates concerning this little adventure.

Thanks so much

Comment

Have you taken measures to prevent further easy access to your electronics? It's a tangent but we've got a few techies floating around and if you haven't done much with securing your systems then one or two of them may have advice on the off chance that the Feds haven't been sufficiently decisive about this.
                            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I essentially agree with Tylluan in regards to the energy being associated with a person and not necessarily the "house" or an "entity" residing inside the house. My thoughts were more centered on your daughter herself as opposed to her ex - poltergeist/paranormal activity can be associated with hormonal and emotional fluctuations with women, especially around the time of their menstrual cycles or during life phases such as childbirth or menopause. I was intrigued by the fact that you stated that the activity seems to have gotten worse with the birth of the baby.

Has your daughter been in counselling at all regarding her past issues with her ex and his treatment of her? Is she at all depressed? Did she experience any unusual events before moving to the current house?

Thank you for keeping us involved and updated. Looking forward to finding out how Tylluan's suggestion goes for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X